chapter 7

Author's POV

It was 16:05 pm and Wooyoung sat on top of a building in *** street. He was wearing dark clothes and a black mask to cover his face. Since the incident with the person last week he couldn't risk to be seen again because he had to keep killing these people at any cost... killing everyone of their disgusting criminal friends until only they were left: the two criminals that had killed the purple haired's parents 10 years ago.
Wooyoung had tried to find out who the person that had seen him was but unfortunatly he didn't regognize his face. One thing was for sure... if he ever found out who it was, that person whould suffer and die by his hand.
The risk was too high.

First Wooyoung had suspected San. The boy had been acting weird around him. Sometimes he backed away at his touch and panicked so Wooyoung thought maybe he knew something... but then again he blushed and started stuttering cutely and all of a sudden act all confident with that kind of determination in his eyes that showed how strong his heart actually was. Understanding San was difficult for his room mate. He was the first person that he couldn't just read like a book and break if neccessary.
No...this guy was a danger to him. Of course Wooyoung could bring him under his controll by force but somehow he wasn't too fond of that.

When he had looked into the youngers eyes while planning on killing him in the dorm room something deep inside had blocked his thinking... something about San stopped his determination to kill and that was what made him dangerous.
And then yesterday he told his roommate that he liked him and again... Wooyoung didn't know if it was the truth or a lie. Somehow having San liking him was a trumph and it had blendend the purple haired boy's logical thinking.

Back to today
The whole day Wooyoung had spent choosing his weapons and preparing for the assasination. If everything would go as he planned it probably wouldn't him take long. Two sharp daggers where tied to his back as well as a saw and two guns. Additionally he had brought a bottle of highly corrosive liquid. The man should feel 7 times the pain that the people he used and betrayed felt like.

It was quiet for a while.
The cold air of the night let the killers cheeks blush as his sharp eyes observed the area.
Suddenly he spotted the man walking around the corner but... he wasn't alone?
About 6 men in black suits, all weaponed surrounded the businessman and kept looking around anxiously but still concentrated. Wooyoungs eyes narrowed. Why was he accompanied by these man? he thought. Did he suspect something? No why would he... but he always walked home alone so why did he have so many people with him today?

But it didn't matter matter to the boy... 7 people were no match for the experienced murderer.

Quietly he took out one of his guns and aimed at the tallest of the security guards.

Bang

The bullet hit right through his head and with a dull sound he collapsed on the snowy road.
"He is here!" One of the others yelled and they built a close circle around their boss.
Soon many bullets were aimed in the killers direction but none of them hit him.
Proceeding with his plan he slowly took a few steps back and climbed off the building on the side were they wouldn't see him.
"Where is he?!"

Suddenly Wooyoung jumped out of the darkness two guns firing at all of the guards and took them by surprise. Only 3 were left by now and they ran to a heavy iron door of an empty building.

"YOU CANT HIDE FROM ME!"

Wooyoung yelled and started laughing like a maniac.
"Boss get ins-!" but the man couldn't finish his sentence when a metally shimering dagger pierced his chest from behind. Bright red warm blood dropped on the snow and the last 2 men took a step back in fear.
But they weren't granted time to leave.
One tried firing at Wooyoung again but he was fast kicking his legs away and breaking his arm making his gun pointing to the back of his head. Without hesitating the murderer pulled the trigger. Red blood stains were all over his face but in the rush of killing he didn't even realize. The last one to be stabbed tried to run but the dagger hit his back making a disgusting sound.