chapter 10

Wiping all the blood from the floor did cost us more than 2 hours and I still didn't understand how I could be alive after losing so many of it.
Gladly the atmosphere was rather calm and exhausted more then tensed or aggressive and after I had took a quick shower to get clean I helped Wooyoung who already hopelessly tried to wipe the blood away.

"It's not gonna work like that." I laughed and kneed down next to him to show the boy which towels to use.
"Why don't you do it then? It's not my blood after all." Was the only thing he coldly answered but my mood was good right now and nobody would destroy that.
"But YOU were the one who stabbed me so it's more your fault then mine I think...  but I'm gonna help you if you tell me what's in that black suitcase over there" I said and pointed to the said object that I had tried to open before. I knew that if I wanted to help him and find out about his past I needed to do it step by step.
Wooyoung sighed and threw a towel at me.

"What do you think it is? Guns, daggers, knifes, other weapons? Because you're wrong. In there is money... lots of it."
So I really was wrong... but that only created more questions in my head.
"And what do you need that money for?" I asked curious about why he'd have so much cash with him.
He stopped in his action and came a bit closer to me with a grin on his face.

"To buy prostitutes of course. I can't be in a relationship with anyone because they'd probably find out about my secret and I also do not feel something as weak as love. But I still have sexual desires and thats why-"
"STOP! What the hell! I don't want to hear that. You..."
I stopped mid sentence when I realized something that I had never seen before. Wooyoung... was giggling. But not his cold or crazy psycho laugh, no... he was actually laughing because he was amused. It sounded a bit like a small child and his eye smile let him look ... cute. Did he actually drop his walls for a second?

"Haha San chill. It was just a joke haha. Oh god look at your face, it's so red."
He continued and a wide smile spread on my face making him stop for a second.
"Why so happy? I'm actually using the money to buy weapons at a place were you can only pay with cash but I don't understand why you'd be happy about that." he thought in confusion but I ignored his reasons for now.

"It's because you actually laughed." I told Wooyoung who stared at me in disbelieve.
"So? It's not like I never laugh"
"You do, but right now was a real laugh... you sounded happy."
As soon as I had said the the purple haired's expression suddenly got cold again and my smile dissapeared too. Did I say something wrong?
Wooyoung got up from the floor, finished with cleaning and threw the bloodied towel in the sink.
"Happy? I'll only be happy if those bastards die." He whispered with a tensed voice and I also got up to follow him.
Maybe I could finally get something out of him.
"Who are you talking about?" I asked him but he didn't turn around and opened the bathroom door. Before it closed I quickly followed him inside.
"The people that killed my parents and now get out, I want to shower."
he aggressively said but I wouldn't give up that fast so I grabbed his arm and forced him to turn around to me.

"And who are they?" I continued ignoring his threatening attitude.
"None of your business San. Just because I can't kill you doesn't mean I trust you." he hissed and pushed me away.
"But it would be more intelligent to build up trust and friendship with me than making me your enemy."
I suggested but he didn't answer and took of his shirt as to give me a sign that he was about to shower and I couldn't stop him.
Strangely I couldn't take my eyes off him when he revealed the flawless and beautiful muscles of his back that were tensing with every of his movements. Stop San! You're not here to admire him! I mentally slapped myself and took a few steps closer to tap his shoulder but before I touched him he suddenly turned around grabbed my throat.

I didn't get any air and tried to push him away but stopped when he started talking.
"Listen, you idiot. Your life will become as miserable as mine if you come to close so stay the fuck away. I might not be able to kill you but I can torture you physically as well as mentally." he coldly whispered in my ear before opening the door and throwing me on the floor outside the bathroom were I stayed for a few seconds while he shut the door and locked it.

I took a deep breath...
Alright, my first attempt to get closer to him was definitely a failure.
But giving up was no option.
My gaze wandered under his bed where his diary had been last time.
Of course it was hidden somewhere else now but if I'd find it then maybe I could get more information?
But... no... this was not right. My conscience knew it and I knew it. Searching through someone's personal stuff was just rude and it would destroy our realtionship more than helping me...

So in the end I spent the rest of the evening being on my phone and when Wooyoung came out of the shower he just ignored me so I didn't bother him.
My phone rang all of a sudden showing Hongjoong's face on the screen and I didn't hestitate to pick up.

"Waddup?"
"Hey San, I'm sorry to bother you this late at night and if I woke you, I'm sorry but the police called, saying they want to talk to you about the murderer. I know he is dead but they are still trying to find out what his motives where and if he might had... um you know... other murderer friends so they take every information they can get."

Oh god, this was the last thing I needed... I wasn't a good lier at all.
"But why did they call you and not me?"
"Your new phone isn't registered yet."
Oh well that actually was true.
"Okay, and what exactly do they want from me?"
"I'm not really sure... ask questions I guess and as far as I know, a journalist will also be present."
"Why is that? Are they trying to make a big story out of that or what?"
The fact that I had to come up with something to cover up the truth was really  bothering me.
"Bro, I have no idea... they just said you should meet them tomorrow, 10 am at the police station"
I sighed and stood up from bed to see if I could find the charger for the phine.
"Alright, 10 am at the police station, thanks bro." I thanked Hongjoong who hummed in response.
"By the way San. Are you really feeling fine again? This whole story is a bit confusing and I can tell that you keep some things to yourself..."
"I..." I started and tried to find a way out of this.
"I won't force you. It's alright. I respect that... just... don't get yourself in trouble and we're always here if you need someone to talk."

I didn't deserve such amazing friends but a proud smile spreading on my face.
"Thank you Hongjoong, see you!"
"Bye Sannie!"
With that I hung up and put my phone back on the charger when I noticed Wooyoungs intense glare. So now I was finally getting attention or what? 
"What?" I asked in annoyance and the other boy sat up in his bed to speak.
"Why do you go to the police station?"
Of course he'd hear that...
"Because they want me to ask about the incident... but don't worry I won't tell anything." I added when a frown was visible on his forehead.
"I mean it I-"
"I'm coming with you" he simply interrupted me and layed back down under his blanked, back facing me.
"I'm not even sure if they'll let you attend the meeting." I tried to explain to him but Wooyoung pretended to already be asleep.
Oh god, he was so stubborn. As if I'd say something dumb and risk the life of my friends and family with that...
But maybe it would be better if he didn't leave my side for now because I had to watch him... just as he was watching me.
_______________________________________

That moment when a boy from your class randomly picks you up, flips you over his shoulder and rotates in a circle so fast that you feel dizzy after that and bumb into a wall...

Still didn't know why he did that and he doesn't either although it was already the second time he did that.