chapter 36

San's POV

I didn't feel anything anymore. Was I dead?

"San" I heard Wooyoung's voice from afar but it got clearer and louder every second.
I wasn't dead... of course I wasn't.

Suddenly inhaling deeply I realized that I hadn't been breathing for a while and in an instant I shot up and bumbed my head with Wooyoung.

"Oh damn." I weakly laughed.
"Almost got killed there." I said while standing up. All the energy that I normally had was gone and I barrely managed to stay on two feet.

In that moment I remembered where I was. In the distance I could see Seonghwa and Seungmin fighting against Jisung while Felix killed all the mutants. Everything in the hall was destroyed... and blood was coloring the floor red.

"San... 48-"  Wooyoung tried to say when he helped me walk but I shut him down.
"No. I c- can't think of her now. The fight is not... over." A tear was rolling down my face and I fell on my knees unable to walk. The fight had been too much for my body. I'd need a few minutes to fully recover.

"Go help the others." I groaned and pushed the purple haired boy away.
"But-"
"Don't worry about me. I just need a minute." I explained and tried to smile. Evil San wouldn't come out for a while after this. But I could also deal with this on my own.

"Alright" Wooyoung said and ran over to Felix and helped him kill the mutants. His knifes and guns were hitting their target one after another and he moved with such perfection and elegance that it almost seemed like dancing.

However, the problem was Jisung. His wings and fast reflexes made it almost impossible to land a critical hit on him. Seonghwa shot bullet after bullet but the material of the wings didn't even show a scratch.

Seungmin multiplied his body and build a circle around Jisung with copies of himself that were all connected through their arms.

It was unbelievable.
Everyone of the copies got closer and Jisung stabbed one of them right through the chest with his spike.
However, if there is at least one Seungmin left he could just make a new copy. He'd only feel the pain.

"You should be more intelligent than that." One of the Seungmins arrogantly said and all of them kicked Jisung at the same time although only two hit their target.
Jisung jumped up and hissed in pain before rapidly turning on the spot and making his Sharp spike scratch open all the Seungmins' chest at once.

Slowly I felt the strength come back and new energy flowing through my body.

All the copies faded away and only one Seungmin was left that held a bleeding wound and whose legs started shaking.

"SEUNGMIN!" I heard Felix yell who had just finished a mutant.
But Seonghwa was faster and jumped infront of the injured boy.

I got up on my feet again.

Jisung pushed Seonghwa down on the bricks harshly and the sharp end of his arm was right above his chest.
The whole hall went silent.

"Hm, what now?" Jisung talked to himself.
"If anyone of you brats dares to come even one step closer or shoot at me, I'll kill your friend."
Shit!

"Weapons down!" Jisung yelled and no one hesitated to do as told.
"Guys, don't listen to him!" Seonghwa yelled but he shouldn't have done that.
"You're dead." Jisung whispered.

Bang

From Jisungs lips there was dripping blood when a red stain grew larger on his shirt. The bullet of a gun had hit him. The man collapsed on the floor before Seonghwa could escape and made the ravenette almost choke on blood before he quickly shoved the mutant away.