chapter 34

San's POV

The cold wave that signed that the other San was going to take over had once again suffocated my mind. Although it didn't feel like myself was hidden somewhere. It felt more like I gave the control to dark San but still helped him. We were like a team and whenever the other was needed we could switch again.

Hyunjin's arm was tightly wrapped around Seonghwa's neck and it was obvious that he was in pain. We couldn't make one mistake or he was dead... but I trusted Wooyoung. As long as he didn't get to close to Hyunjin I didn't have to worry about him.

"Now!" I yelled and the purple haired boy threw a knife in less then a second that cut the upper arm of the enemy. Proceeding to throw his second knife Wooyoung hit his side and for a small moment Hyunjin didn't focus. It was enough time for Seonghwa to react but Hyunjin's grip wasn't as easy to escape.
The manager stared down at his arm.

"Good aim, but I gotta say this was a very poor tr-"
That idiot, he fell right in our trap. One second he didn't focus on the both of us and he was screwed.
I was quick to approach him and kick his shoulder with all the strength I had while he was still making fun of us. Although it didn't have much of an effect it was still enough for Seonghwa to push Hyunjin's arm away and he quickly ran over to Wooyoung.
"HURRY!" I yelled while the opponent was about to attack.

"Do you really think you can win against me?" He asked in disbelieve and broke my arm with one puuuunsh.
"Yes... because I'm invulnerable , you spawn of hell."
I pulled out a gun and shot at his head but the bullet only left a small scratch and fell to the floor immediately.
A smile spread on Hyunjin's face.
"I might not heal as fast as you but my skin isn't as easy to slice open."

He spat and turned to attack with another kick. I dodged and shot at his leg instead but again there was not even blood.
Shit...
His fist hit my face and I went flying and crashed into one of the mashines.

In that moment the lights switched off and I found myself in the darkness.

I couldn't win this fight with close combat, nor could I possibly use weapons and in the darkness both of us had a disadvantage. A sudden shock of electricity made me flinch. It wasn't strong but the mashine behind me surely shouldn't be touched.

Wait... that was it! That little bitch... now I knew how to win against him.

Loudly my voice echoed through the room.
"Woo, Hwa. Stay were you are and on my command you have to switch the electricity on again."
Not even two seconds later I felt a draft of air next to my head and squated down to prevent getting hit again. Hyunjin missed my head and because of the sound he made I could locate where he was standing.
I just had to get enough time.

I kept hitting and shooting at Hyunjin with all I got but except for a few scratches there wasn't anything I could do. But same went for me. In less than a second I healed whenever he managed to touch me. The only problem was that I was flying through the room and crashing with every object possible while Hyunjin didn't even move an inch even when I threw my whole body on him.

"You're wasting my time, San." the manager sounded annoyed. "Move aside so I can finish your weak friends. They did enough already."
No, he couldn't go to the others... he had to stay focused on me.

"Haha, Hyunjin you little weakling. Why do Minho and Jisung even let a person like you be their manager?" I laughed and in the shadows I could see his eyes shining dangerously... perfect.

"You can't even defeat me so how the hell are you supposed to be useful?"
That should be enough.
I was standing right infront of the mashine that had given me an electricity shock before.

"What? Huh?" I continued nagging. "Come here and try me bitch!"
In that moment Hyunjin suddenly jumped forward in an inhuman pace and his fist was aiming right at my head. If he had actually hit me my skull would be shattered and it would take at least a minute until I was healed again. But in the last moment I was able to move aside and the mashine behind me was hit instead.

"NOW!" I shouted and I didn't have to repeat myself before all the lights switched on one after another. I jumped back and as soon as I did, the mashine that Hyunjin had just hit literally exploded with lightnings of electricity.

It went over to his body and he was shaking like crazy for a second before he collapsed on the floor. His eyes where weirdly rolled back and from his mouth he was drooling a bit. No one could have survived this... I didn't even know if my own heart was strong enough to still beat when being hit with so much electricity at once.

"Is he dead?" I heard Seonghwa's voice next to me before the said boy approached the corpse of the manager.
"I'll check it."
"NO!" I yelled and harshly pulled him away making him stumble and fall.
"San!" he defended himself but dark San wasn't the type to apologize. Instead, Wooyoung helped him up.

"If you touch him you're gonna end up the same way..." he explained and the ravenette facepalmed himself.
"I should have known. I'm sorry." He said and I sighed while looking at him.

"And you're supposed to be the child off assassins? Better be glad that I saved your ass." I chuckled and arrogantly looked down at him. I regretted saying that but I allowed toxic psycho San to take over so I had to deal with it later.

"Woo... could you guys please explain me whats going on here. Why are you still alive and why is San such a bitch?"
A grin spread on my face as I approached the taller. "What did you say?" I nicely asked him and tilted my head slightly to the side.
The other was left speechless and I punched his stomach making him hiss and fall over. I gripped his hair and pulled him up again.

"I don't like being called a bitch, understood?" I whispered and reached back to punsh him again but Wooyoung was quick enough to wrap his arms around me from behind. Like that I was forced to let go of the confused and startled boy and hissed at Wooyoung instead... but I didn't resist nor tried to hurt him. It was a condition I made with myself. As long as I let the other take over I wouldn't hurt Wooyoung or any other friends but I still had difficulties so Seonghwa had to take a hit.

"You shouldn't trigger him." Wooyoung apologized instead.
"You see whenever San gets in a dangerous situation he kinda changes just like I assumed before we got here."
The cold feeling washed of me and I shook myself in Wooyoung's grip to make him let go of me.

"I'm sorry Seonghwa." I smiled at him awkwardly .
"Sometimes it's not easy to hold back."  I weakly laughed and embraced him in a hug for a second.

"You really got issues man." Seonghwa sighed still holding his stomach.
"I know." I sighed stepping back to leave him a bit of space.

"Wooyoung we need to tell him about the plan. Can you do it? Because Imma switch back now."
I asked the other and he nodded and proceeded to shortly explain Seonghwa the situation while we went down to floor -5 with the elevator.

If Felix and Seungmin managed to get 48 out of there they should be waiting for us... and probably Minho and Jisung too.
_______________________________________

I just remembered that I kinda spoilered a bit of the last chapter to a person in the comments a few weeks ago. But that person probably won't remember what it was hehe.