chapter 25

One week later
San's POV

I ended the call and gave my phone to Hyunjin who put it in a small box.

"You'll get your phone back when you leave the building again. This is a rule for security." he explained and handed the box to another woman who walked away with it.
I didn't object because there was no reason to. Getting messages and calls from my friends whould disturb my training from now on so I had needed to call them to tell that I won't be back for a week... maybe longer. No one of them should get involved in this.

"Please follow me." Hyunjin demanded and I did what he told me to and entered the elevator again. This time we went one floor deeper. Floor -2.
"Say Hyunjin, how many floors has this building under the surface?" I asked him out of curiousity when we walked through an unknown hallway with very few doors.
"It has five." he shortly answered and pulled out a key.
"And what are they good for? I thought the clinic and everything else was in the floors above?"
We arrived at the end of the hallway where a big red door blocked the way. There were no signs or anything showing what was behind it.
"Floor -1 is where Mr. Lee and Mr. Han do special meetings. It is also where they live. They will show you the others floors soon... when you are ready." He quietly added at the end.
What did he mean with... ready?

But I never got to finish my thought when the large red door was suddenly opened. The white light comming out of it made me take step back and close my eyes but Hyunjin shoved me in and closed the door again. I needed a few seconds to adjust to the light. The whole room was white without any other doors or furniture at all. It was about as big as a small convenience store and everywhere were different objects looking like some medical devices. I had to admit that I didn't know half of them.

"Welcome again." I turned around hearing the familiar voice of Lee Minho. He was wearing white doctors clothes and gloves and slowly approached me.
"Hello, Mr. Lee." I bowed down but he sighed.

"I told you to call me Minho, didn't I."
"Uhm, yes... Minho."
The man started smiling at that and put his hand on my shoulder.
"I know you've come here to find answers and get revenge but I can't tell you the whole truth yet."
I looked up at that comment and a wave of anger went through my body.
"Why?" I wanted to know and grabbed his arm. I couldn't bare waiting any longer.

"You're not ready yet. The person who killed your parents did it as revenge. His wifes first son died because of a mistake your parents made during the pregnancy of the woman. If I tell you who it was you won't be able to focus and like that you're gonna mess it up. You would want to go there and revenge them right away but you are not ready and strong enough yet."

"I am ready!" I tried to explain him but he ignored my begging and dragged me to a chair that was standing in the perfect middle of the room. Ropes and metal chains were attached to it.
"In order to use your power you need to know how far you can take it and were are your limits. I will have to do a lot of tests with you and train your ability before you are ready."

I stared at the doctor and back at my hands and at the chair. Although I didn't want to believe it, he was right. My ability was something that I should understand the best. However, I didn't know anything about it. If tests and training would make me stronger... I'd do it. Even if I had to be chained up.

10 minutes later I was sitting on the chair, hands and feet chained to it. Although it was kind of uncomfortable I understood why it had to be like this. I told myself I was prepared for what pain might be comming but I wasn't.
Minho was about to test how my body could heal and how much it could take meaning I would be in a lot of pain. If he didn't tie me up I'd defend myself... and then the tests were for nothing.