chapter 17

I felt warm... too warm.
And with that thought my sleep ended abruptly and I slowly opened my eyes to see what time we had. My alarm hadn't went of yet so I might still have a few minutes until I'd actually have to get up from this way to warm sofa.
Wait...
flashbacks from yesterday suddenly shot through my head and when I finally realized that I was cuddled to Wooyoung under the blanked with no clothes on and feeling every damn part of his body it came all back to me.

Nononono why did I do this?!
I wasn't even drunk yesterday!
A red blush made its way to my face and I carefully freed myself from the boy's grip to quickly grab some clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. What did I think?!
It wasn't like I didn't enjoy it but why did I have to make myself wrong hopes? Yes, I might have developed feelings for Wooyoung. A person whose childhood was fucked up and who did never experience love since then. I wanted to help him... make him forget his feelings of revenge.
But probably he only did it for fun or didn't feel the same for me anyways.

With a sigh I stepped out of the bathroom to see if Wooyoung was still asleep and to my surprise I found the said male right infront of me, wearing a baggy shirt and joggers and waiting to get into the shower.

We stared at each other in silence and I couldn't read his face. What did he think? What were these deep eyes of him hiding?
"I- I'm sorry." he quietly broke the silence and looked down a bit. Did he just stutter?
"It's just that every time I see you, my heart and mind tell me things I never felt before and I don't know how to deal with them or suppress them so I- I..."
"Shhhh" I shushed the male that was trying to sound as emotionless as possible and hugged him tightly for a few seconds.
"I would have said it sooner if I didn't want it. I just hope you can finally see how wonderful it feels to create boundings with the people you like and with that I don't only mean the sexual things." I told him while placing my head on his shoulders.
With my sudden action I caught him off guard so Wooyoung just stood there, arms hanging and slightly widened eyes.
"Go shower now, you stink." I added before stepping back and shoved the male inside the bathroom.
"Be careful with your words or I might stab you again." Wooyoung angrily chuckled and I just laughed it of nervously, not being sure if he meant it or not.
At least the atmoshpehere between us wasn't as awkward as I expected.

Later in the morning when both of us where ready we made our way to the first class and neither of us talked to each other because I didn't know how to start a conversation after... that.
But the silence between us was quickly forgotten when I felt stares on me and Wooyoung from every side of the hallway. People where whispering and pointing at us... what the hell?
Hesitantly I grabbed Wooyoung's arm and pulled him into the class room.
"Did you hear anything they where saying?" I whispered to him and he slowly shook his head.
"What could it possibly be? Probably Jackson told everyone that I beat up his friends or something." he shrugged and sat down on his chair.
"Hopefully..."
"San! Wooyoung!" I heard a familiar loud voice yelling from the entrance. It was Jongho followed by Hongjoong and Seonghwa who looked a bit startled and worried.
"What's up?" I asked in confusion when all three of them leaned down to us and started talking more quietly.
"Did you hear the rumors?" Hongjoong asked trying to hold back a laugher.
"Oh god, hell no. What rumor?" I sighed and waited for the bad news.
"Okay so..." Jongho started and both me and Wooyoung were desperatly listening. "It's about that rich kid, Jackson Wang. He said that both of you got in a fight and Jackson and his friends witnessed it so they wanted to help. But apparently you-" he pointed at the purple haired boy. "-are very aggressive and dangerous and beat up all of his friends. When Jackson was the last one standing he said you took out a knife so he had to flee and couldn't prevent Wooyoung from stabbing San in the back. This is already total bullshit but now listen what he also said: He brought up the news were they said that San should have been dead after an encounter with the serial killer and said that it is the same as yesterday. Jackson told everyone that San is some kind of freak because there are no injuries visible and Wooyoung is apparently an agressive psychopath that needs to get arrested."
There was silence for a few seconds and I tried to understand what situation we were in now but it was so dumb and idiotic that I couldn't accept it.
Suddenly Hongjoong broke out in laugher and slammed his hand on the table.
"You should have seen the people's faces when they saw both of you entering the building! Haha! Oh god this whole mess is just too funny! Ah-"
Seonghwa rammed his ellbow in the silver haired boys side to shut him down and gave me a worried look.
"We just want to know if there is any reason for this." he told us and before I could say anything Wooyoung took the word. "Actually Jackson is just a horny bitch that was targetting San so I told him nicely to stop messing with my room mate and might have carefully pushed away some of his friends that were trying to do weird things to San." he explained with a wide fake smile on his face.
"Wow I didn't think you'd go that far. I always thought you were calm and innocent." Jongho admired him and giggled.
"San has to be special to you if you'd beat up Jacksons friend's for him." Hongjoong added and a little smirk formed on his face.
While the three of them were chatting Seonghwa came closer and sat down next to me.