chapter 16

"How about you tell me what it was so I can tell you that I didn't mean it?" I suggested and also took a step in his direction, not breaking eye contact.
We were only inches apart from each other and slowly my confidence was getting fewer and I decided it'd be better to not be that close to him.

A smirk formed on the others face and I hesitantly took a step back again.
Not paying attention to anything else I stumbled over the carpet and fell on the sofa behind us accidently grabbing Wooyoungs hand to not fall.

But instead he landed on top of me, his legs between my thighs and hands next to my head.
"I- I'm so-" I stuttered trying to apologize and felt hot blood rushing through my cheeks. Why did I always get shy all of a sudden when we were in situations like these?!

"You were laying on your bed and wrapped your hands around my neck." he whispered with a serious face.
"And then you said" he lowered his head and I wasn't able to move being captured by his beautiful eyes.
Something in Wooyoung's expression changed and I saw confusion mixed with something else in his face...
"You said: Kiss me, Wooyoung. Have fun with me."
Wait, I said that?! Holy shit why was I so stupid?
He came even closer and I felt my body heat more with every second. Jung Wooyoung, what were you doing to me?
"This is your fault." he whispered silently and closed his eye lids.
"Wh-"
But he didn't give me a chance to ask because in that moment he pressed his lips on mine.
My mind went blank for a few seconds before I realized what had just happened but Wooyoung didn't wait for my reaction and tilted his head to deepen the kiss. His lips were a lot softer than I expected them to be and I couldn't stop myself from kissing back.

{I deleted the following smut scene for personal reasons so I am really sorry to those who wanted to read it. It would have been Woo top and San bottom}