chapter 15

The whole next day (Monday) went like hell...
I woke up with a painful headache and was late in class because I slept in. Seriously why didn't Wooyoung wake me?
All of my make-up was smudged and the clothes from the evening before smelt disgusting.
Actually I couldn't even remember how I got back to the dorms nor what happened after I danced together with Seonghwa.
Did I even want to know?
Maybe... but therefore I'd have to ask my friends or Wooyoung who might have been awake when I got back last night.
So right now in third class when I sat next to Mingi, I didn't hestitate and asked the half-asleep boy.
"Do you know who brought me back last night?" I whispered so the teacher wouldn't hear us and the red haired boy slowly opened his eyes and held his head.
"How am I supposed to know? Last time I saw you some black haired dude pulled you through the crowd."
"Do we know him? Who was it?"
I hesitantly asked fearing that I did something embarrasing that I'd regret again.
"I dunno... can't remember." Mingi sighed and fell back asleep on his text books. Well great... I guess I needed to ask someone else.

A bit later in the hallways I spotted Wooyoung walking with some other students and quickly ran up to the purple haired boy.
"Hey, Woo! Do you-" I tried to get his attention but he just kept walking, ignoring me completely.
"Oh..."
Did he not see me? No, he had ignored me on purpose but what did I do wrong? Damn could someone please tell me what happened last ni-
"San!" I heard a familiar voice comming from behind me and turned around to face Yeosang and Seonghwa comming in my direction.
"Oh guys. I've been searching for you. Do you know what happened last night?"
Both of them gave each other a knowing look.
"Guys... tell me."
"Erm... so" Seonghwa started and I could see that he was trying to suppress a grin. "We were dancing but then someone pulled you away. I had no idea who it was so I just kept having fun."
Yeosang joined his friend. "Yeah anyways, a bit later I saw Wooyoung dragging you to the entrance and oh boy he looked furious. I have no idea what you did but it seemed to be serious.
Later that day, that rich boy Jackson Wang was found unconscious and injured on the floor and Jongho told us that he had seen him with you before." he excidetly told me and in my mind I thought of the worst scenarios. Did I accidently tell Jackson something about Wooyoung? Was that the reason he might have beaten him up? And why was he ignoring me?
Maybe I should ask that Jackson guy. After all the chance that I was responsible for his injuries was very high. Actually I never talked to him before and barrely knew how he looked like.
"Oh god... who exactly is Jackson Wang?"
Seonghwa gave me a worried look.
"His father is the CEO of one of the biggest companies in Seoul and his mother is an actress. Seriously San, don't mess with him... apparently he is aggressive and always gets what he wants. I can only hope you and Wooyoung are not involved in this."
Oh... so Jackson was that kind of person. Shit.
"As long as I don't see him in the hallways I'm safe I guess... and about Wooyoung. I think he is ignoring me so maybe you are right and I really did something to make him angry."
I sadly said while we made our way to the next class. 
Yeosang patted my back "Nahh, I don't think he'll be angry at you for long."

But what Yeosang said wasn't reality.
For 3 days Wooyoung had been ignoring and avoiding me as much as possible. Even when we were having lunch he sat on the chair on the opposite side and only talked with the others. Everytime I tried to ask him, he didn't give me an answer and did pretend to be busy researching about something on the internet so I thoungt maybe waiting until he'd drop his act was the best idea. What the hell did I do wrong?
I talked to Seonghwa about it a lot and he had told me to not give up on getting closer to him and under all circumstances stop Wooyoung if he is trying to kill someone again. It was our goal to make him trust us and learn that there are other ways to solve his problems. Sadly with the situation we were in, it had become difficult.
Triggering his attention wouldn't help me because then he'd be angrier than he already was so right now I could only hope he'd stop by himself.