chapter 29

Wooyoung's POV

I didn't dare to go back to the dorms that day because I just couldn't bare seeing the others after they found out what I did...although I knew that any normal person would be disgusted of me I still hoped that there was a way that they'd forgive me.
It was selfish... but I couldn't let it distract me.

I would go as far as to stop murdering for them but not before my and Seonghwa's mission would be successful. The black haired boy had offered me to sleep at his place for now and I gladly agreed and followed him through the front door.

"It's hard for them to find out so suddenly..." Seonghwa stated and showed me to the guest room. I've been in his appartment before so I was familiar with the rooms.
"They'll need time." he continued but I didn't want to talk about it. Worrying or feeling bad wouldn't get us anywhere.
I turned around to the other. If I wouldn't say anything he'd continue worrying for sure.
"It's not the fact that they probably hate me right now that makes me upset." I explained and Seonghwa narrowed his eyes.

"It is San that you are worried about, isn't it?" he quietly asked and I sighed and let myself fall down on the sofa.
"Yes, I knew that he was in a very bad mental state but I would have never thought that he would go that far..."
"Hm..." the other thought. "Me neither, I didn't think San would tell them about your past so easily."

Seonghwa sat down next to me before I started weakly laughing.
"Thats not what I mean. It was obvious that they'd find out sooner or later so it doesn't make much difference if San tells them." I explained while the ravenette turned his head with a questioning look and I continued.
"Its the fact that he is about to kill someone. It doesn't make sense to me. Even if you torture a person for a week and brainwash them with lies, they don't become a whole new person. San isn't a person that kills, he is not even the guy to start fights. Today might have proved the opposite but I think that was just a facade."

"What do you mean with that?" Seonghwa slowly asked.
"He has suffered a lot and if I'm right then his brain has created something like a second personality." I was deadserious while saying that but Seonghwa's eyes widened the more I said.
"I could have experienced the same when my parents died but the person I am right now has already killed the happy little child I used to be. If San actually kills someone... it means that his second personality is already stronger and it will be very difficult to get through to the normal San. If we are not fast enough... the San we know will die and there will only be a monster left. We need to-"

I was interrupted when I suddenly felt two arms wrapped around my chest and Seonghwa's head on my shoulder. In that moment I realized that my hands were slightly shaking.
"Wooyoung, we can still save him."
Seonghwa said with his calm and caring voice. I felt his warmth calming me down but the thoughts weren't quieting down.
"But Felix and Seungmin didn't answer..." I told him but he didn't seem bothered.

"We can save him without them." he said when his phone suddenly went of. Slowly he let go of me and grabbed it out of his pocket to pick up. I couldn't see who it was nor hear the voice on the other end.

"Uhm is everything alright?" Seonghwa asked the person with a wondering expression. In the next moment his eyes started to widen and his mouth formed a thin line before he abruptly stood up.
"What happend?" I raised my voice started to have this feeling. I knew something bad had happend.

"Jackson..." the ravenette whispered.
"Eh, don't say his same in my presence. I still have business with him."
"Not anymore" Seonghwa turned his head to look at me.
"He and his father are dead."

I was supposed to be happy right now but I couldn't even move.
"It was San, wasn't it?" I whispered and the other slowly nodded. "There is no proof but everything fits together. Wang Industries even was a business enemy of J&M company. Of course they'd make him kill the CEO if it fits perfectly with his own past with Jackson."