chapter 12

The whole day I hadn't seen Wooyoung nor did he come back to the dorm so I decided to go to Hoongjoong and Yunhos' room instead to lift my mood a little. To be honest I wasn't angry anymore but now I felt bad for saying those things to Wooyoung. I meant what I told him but the way I did it was not right.

"San? What brings you here?" A confused looking Yunho opened the door and asked. "I thought you were with Wooyoung?" he added while letting me inside to sit down on one of their sofas where Hoongjoong was already busy playing video games.
"Hey San, want to join me?" the excited boy asked and with a sigh I took the second controller and Yunho another one.
"I was with Wooyoung" I said and grabbed a hand full of pringles after taking of my jacket.

"And?" The tall male wanted to know and I quietly mumbled something. "I started an argument and yelled at him."
"For real?" Hongjoong who gave his attention to me now said in surprise and I nodded while staring at my hands. The two of them were one of my best friends and I knew they'd always be there for me.

"Bro, why did you yell at him? He is literally too nice to be real." The short boy complained to my right side and Yunho agreed with him making me almost laugh out loud. Wooyoung was nice... Yeah I heard that too.
"What I said to him was not that bad and I meant everything of it but still... I could have told him in another way."
I explained the two of them earning understanding nods.
"But why did you run away then? What did you tell him?" Yunho wondered while sitting back and chosing his game character.
"I don't really know why I ran... I said that... he would continue being lonely if he didn't change his way of thinking."
"Why would he be lonely in the first place?" Hongjoong wanted to know
"I mean he has his aunt and probably a few friends from his village and now he has us. Don't you think he has enough people around him and liking him to not be called lonely? Seriously you need to explain that to me."
he added while casually killing an opponent in the video game.
But I couldn't just tell him the truth. It was way to dangerous for them and if they got involved Wooyoung would distance himself even more from me.
Hesitantly I spoke up.
"Let's just say you don't know what's behind his smile and nice words. Don't even ask because I can't tell you exactly what I mean but Wooyoung just doesn't let people come too close because he thinks he actually doesn't need anyone. He has a goal he wants to achieve at all costs and is so driven by it that he isn't able to realize that it won't change anything if he succeeds."
I said these words very fast and almost forgot to breath mid sentence because it just bursted out of me. Did I already say too much? Shit... maybe I shouldn't have told him.
Judging the silence in the room I definitely said a bit too much.

"San... are you sure about that?" Yunho asked "Wooyoung doesn't seem like that at all."
They had doubts about my thoughts but I didn't know if I should be glad or sad about that.
"Thats the problem." I explained with a serious voice. "He hides his true face behind an act and doesn't realize that he is also fooling himself..."
"Do you think all of us should ask him about it then?" Hongjoong suggested worry written on his face and I immediatly turned around to the boy that stared at me waiting for an answer.
"No, you have to promise to never talk to him about it or tell him that I talked about this!" I begged the two of them trying to make clear that the situation was serious and gladly they accepted it.
"Chill dude, sometimes I don't get you." Yunho sighed and both of them leaned closer.
"But as long as you are alright, we won't force the truth out of you. Just remember that you can always tell us everything."
A thankful smile spread on my face and I knew I really couldn't wish for better friends.
"That's why I'll always love you, guys." I told them happily while wrapping my arms about Hongjoong and Yunho to pull them closer.
"We love you too, Idiot." Hongjoong laughed and for a moment I could forget about the confusing and horrible things that were happening in my life.

"Oh by the way, tomorrow there is a party at that club we always go to. Why don't you ask Wooyong to come with us. Maybe he'll agree and forgive you?" Yunho suggested. I thought it through before answering. A little fun would do me good right now.
"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."