chapter 13

I woke up due to the whispered scream of some idiot that interrupted my peaceful sleep.
When I opened my eyes, still half asleep I saw a certain silver haired guy standing in front of Wooyoung's bed.
Right, I was in his bed and he was right behind me his arms and legs over my bod- wait...
in less than a second I was fully awake and jumped out of Wooyoung's grip who still seemed to be asleep.
Hongjoong, the person that had invaded my room just stood there making wide eyes before a mischievous grin formed on his face.

"Hongjoong, it's not what it looks like!" I tried to defend myself but he just started smirking even wider and I noticed the stack of paper sheets in his hands.
"You know, I was kinda pissed when Seonghwa showed up this morning and told me to bring your stuff because you apparently were still asleep and he didn't want to bother you... but in the end it was definitely worth it."
"No I-" I tried to explain but was interrupted by a loud cough coming from Wooyoung who had just sat up. His expression showed a bit of pain and he was holding his throat and coughed again.
"Oh god, my throat hurts like hell. You are responsible for this San!" he huskily yelled and pointed at me. Did he still give me the fault for him staying outside in the cold? It was his own stupidity!

"Oh hey, Hongjoong" Wooyoung smiled at the other and slowly got up before letting himself fall down again and groaning.
"Oh god, everything hurts."

I knew he'd get sick. Probably he even had a fever and judging by his red face I was right.
"I see... seriously San I didn't expect this from you. I always thought you were more of a bottom person."
the silver haired male thought to himself out loud and it took me a few seconds to progress what he had just said.
Hell no, this guy should burn in hell.
"Hongjoong! You're thinking the wrong thing!We didn't ... you know. Wooyoung was cold last night so w- we cuddled a bit and I think he just caught a bad cold." I tried to explain to the other who raised an eyebrow and turned his head to Wooyoung with a questioning look.
The purple haired male was sitting on the sheets and massaging his temples before sighing.
"First, I'm actually not feeling that well and what San said is true ... and second, if you were right then Sannie would obviously be bottom and I'd fuck him, not the other way around."
He told Hongjoong whose eyes glowed with excitement and I just wanted to hit both of them with one of Wooyoung's daggers right now.

"Wooyoung! You surprise me." The silver haired boy gasped "I thought you were a little angel but turns out you are actually the opposite. Keep it up! I can tell that San is whipped for you." he excitedly cheered and gave me a bumb with his shoulder along with a wink.
Calm down, San... just inhale slowly and don't get yourself into this shit.
"Hongjoong?" I calmy asked earning a wondering look from the two others.
"Thank you for bringing me my school stuff but I think it'd be better to leave. You don't want to catch a cold too, do you?" I tried to smile but it was so forced that I probably looked like a maniac.
"Erm... I-" my friend started but I didn't let him finish his sentence and shoved him to the front door.
"Bye bye, see you later!"
Hongjoong started laughing quietly and went outside with a grin on his face.
"Bye San. Go get your man."
"YOU B-"
But the door had already been closed and I was left with an embarrased and angry feeling.

Grumpily I went back to Wooyoung to check how bad his cold was and found him loudly sneezing.
"I told you that you'd get sick..."
"Oh shut up and better hand me some medicine or something." He rudely demanded but I wasn't in the mood for his sassy behaviour.
"Only if you stop joking around and ask more politely." I snapped back in annoyance and searched through the drawers where I usually stored all the medicine I had.
"I'm not joking around, I'm dead serious." Wooyoung defended himself and I raised an eye brow in disbelieve.
"I was talking about what you said when Hongjoong was here a few seconds ago."
The others tired expression didn't change.
"Like I said, I meant everything of it so give me that medicine right now because I think when I try to stand up my head starts circling again ... please"
Wooyoung pleaded and after a few seconds of death glaring I threw the pills over to him and handed him a glass of water.