five.

DEAD MAN!
CHAPTER FIVE.
you up for some digging?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

LYDIA HAD FORCED ADRIAN OUT OF THE HOUSE, DEMANDING HE PAY JACKSON A VISIT AS HE GETS HIS SHOULDER CHECKED IN HOSPITAL. This led the two siblings to sit in the waiting room, Lydia playing with her strawberry blonde hair with earplugs in as Adrian watched people pass by with drooping eyes. He was so bored he could fall asleep!

A certain mutter caught his attention. Turning his head, Adrien saw Stiles standing by the desk, acting as if he hadn't seen the two as his eyes darted everywhere. When his eyes met Adrian's, he smiled and he walked over. "Hey Adrian, Lydia!" He greeted, unaware the girl was listening to music and couldn't hear him.

"What do you want, Stilinski?" Adrian said before the boy could go on any further. Sure, he knew Scott's mum worked at the hospital, but surely that wouldn't be a good enough reason for him to be here.

"Me? I-I don't- I'm not here for anything . . . definitely not something." Stiles staggered, his tongue peeking out to wet his lips as his hands went to his pockets. He kept looking over at Lydia almost alarmingly.

"She can't hear you." Adrian stated.

"W-What?" The boy took a short pause, eyebrows raising.

"She can't hear you. She's listening to music." Gesturing to the earplugs in her ears, the Martin sibling sighed before he spoke again. "Why are you here, Stilinski?"

Stiles got closer to the red head, sitting in the seat beside him. Their shoulders brushed as Adrian shifted, tilting his head to hear better. "Scott found something. Somethings buried at Derek Hales', Scott smelt blood."

"You sure it wasn't just a dead animal?" Adrian suggested, trying his best to seem not interested when in reality his minds' first reaction was to jump into the clues.

Stiles gave him a look. "This is Derek Hale we're talking about. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy ate dead animals." When Adrian shot him a unhappy look, Stiles got back on topic. "Okay, Scott's in the morgue; looking at the body, trying to get a scent."

The redhead's eyes widened, giving Stiles an 'are you serious look' which was caught with a nod. Eventually, the boy calmed down and went back to slumping in his seat, the act made by the tanned boy slowly not surprising him.

Stiles wasn't looking away from the boy and his sister, a certain glint that could not be placed in his eyes. When Adrian turned, Stiles' gaze was shifted towards Lydia, who was walking over to an approaching Jackson.