thirteen.

DEAD MAN!
CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
leave me the hell alone, stilinski.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ECON WAS ALWAYS A JOURNEY WHEN BOBBY FINSTOCK WAS YOUR TEACHER. The man can get carried away a bit too much, but sometimes that made things interesting so Adrian wasn't complaining much.

Ever since Coach warned him of his grades and being benched, Adrian made note to pay extra attention in his class. He wanted to prove to Coach that he was passionate about lacrosse, that this meant everything to him. "Let's go! Sit, sit, sit, sit!" He yelled to everyone. "We've got a lot of cover today. Let's go."

Scott sat down in the middle of class, Adrian sitting next to him. Stiles seemed to be going in Adrian's direction when Scott spoke. "Hey, Stiles. Sit behind me, dude."

Stiles understood and quickly grabbed his bag to sit down only to be beat by Allison, who smiled sweetly. Stiles silently apologised before sitting behind Adrian.

Adrian wasn't getting the big 'stay away from Allison' deal. If she makes Scott happy, she makes Scott happy. Why should he have to run away just because of who he is? Why can't he spend time with her whenever he feels like it? Why can't two people just love each other without there being consequences?!

Adrian quickly shut his mind up when the situation sounded a lot similar to his own. Instead, he engaged himself into Coach's class . . . while also listening to Scott and Allison's conversation.

"Hey, I haven't seen you all day." Allison smiles.

"Uh, yeah." Scott nodded, no one being convinced by his act. "I've been super busy."

"When are you gonna get your phone fixed?" She asked curiously. "I feel like I'm totally disconnected from you." Adrian couldn't help but feel bad for the girl. All she wanted was to spend time with her boyfriend.

"Uh, soon. Real soon." Scott mumbled, not meeting her eyes.

"I changed lab partners, by the way." She grinned, Adrian getting a pretty good clue as to what she was going to say next.

Scott wasn't getting the picture. "To who?"

Allison looked at him with an obvious look. "To you, dummy." Adrian focused his attention back to Coach, Allison and Scott only reminding him of his own love problems.

Coach slammed a book down on his desk, gaining everyone's attention. "Let's settle down." He scanned the classroom, looking for anyone who was out of line to pick on. "Lets start with a quick summary of last night's reading. Greenberg, put your hand down." Finstock groaned. "Everybody knows you did the reading. How about . . ."