ten.

DEAD MAN!
CHAPTER TEN.
listen to the dying werewolf.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE DRIVE, DEREK HAD NOT STOPPED COMPLAINING IN THE BACKSEAT WHILE STILES LEFT ADRIAN IN CHARGE OF CONTACTING SCOTT FOR UPDATES. The young werewolf hadn't been responding to any text or call the redhead tried to make in an attempt to contact him.

ADRIAN: any updates?

The text was left unread until a minute later, when his phone buzzed in his hand. Hopefully, Adrian unlocked his phone and read the message.

SCOTT: no. i need more time.

Adrian released a noise of anger, Stiles sending him a concerned look. The Martin boy shook his head and sighed, resting against the seat. "Scott says he needs more time."

Stiles had pretty much the same reaction as Adrian, huffing. "Come on." He turned round to face the bleeding werewolf. "Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there."

"Almost where?" Adrian and Derek said at the same time, Derek's voice more hoarsely than his.

"Your house." Stiles stated with a sigh, wanting to get rid of the werewolf as soon as possible. All he wanted to do at this point was study with Adrian.

The Hale's head snapped up with a sudden burst of energy. "What? No. You can't take me there." He denied sternly.

"Why not? It's your house." Adrian stated in a matter of fact tone, his eyebrows knitting together.

"I can't protect myself." The older man shook his head.

Stiles suddenly pulled over to the side of the road and turned off the engine. Once done, he turned round to face the pale werewolf with anger. "What happens if Scott can't find your little magic bullet? Hmm?" He laughed in a sarcastic manner. "What do you mean? What last resort?"

Adrian's green orbs widened when Derek pulled up his shirt sleeves, revealing a nasty bullet wound on his arm. Stiles immediately turned away from it in disgust, reminding Adrian that the boy wasn't a fan of blood. "Oh my god. What is that? Ugh, is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out."

"Start the car. Now." Derek ordered the boy, his breathing still out of control due to the bloody wound.

Stiles shook his head, pretty keen on not helping the dying werewolf. "I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look."