thirty-six.

DEAD MAN!
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX.
no one can break my heart.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

AT THE LAST BELL FOR THE END THE OF THE DAY, ADRIAN AND EVERYONE ELSE WERE ALREADY IN THE LIBRARY FOR THEIR DETENTION. Scott and Stiles sat next to each other, meaning Adrian had to sit across from them with Erica by his side.

"Oh, we can't be in detention together. I have a restraining order against these tools." Jackson told Harris as he stepped in, pointing towards the table Adrian, Scott and Stiles sat at.

"All these tools?" The teacher questioned, raising an eyebrow.

Stiles turned in his seat. "No, just us tools." He pointed between himself, his boyfriend and best friend.

"Fine. You three, over there." Harris directed them to the empty table next to theirs, the three boys grabbing their bags to move. Scott sat beside Adrian, Stiles sitting across from them.

Scott looked across at the table Jackson, Allison and Matt was currently sitting at. He shook his head at the boy he had just fought. "I'm gonna kill him." The werewolf breathed heavily.

"No, you're not." Stiles shook his head, pointing a lecturing finger at the boy. "You're going to find out who's controlling him and then you're gonna help save him."

Scott looked back at Jackson for a short while. "No. You were right." He looked back at his friends. "Let's kill him."

"Nobody is killing anyone!" The redhead hissed silently, fingers rubbing his temples. He let out a sigh. "Especially since I'll feel it."

"Hey, what if it's Matt?" Stiles suddenly whispered to them, looking at the boy across the room. "I mean, this whole thing comes back to the video, right?"

"Danny said that Matt was the one who found the two hours of footage missing." Scott mumbled in response, his chin leaning on his arms.

"Exactly!" Stiles exclaimed in a whisper. "He's trying to throw the suspicion off himself."

The three boys collectively glanced at Matt, seeing him casually eating crisps like a normal person. Adrian didn't really see it. Sure, Matt was a creepy guy and the Martin wasn't fond of him at all, but surely he didn't have anything to do with this, right?

"So he makes Jackson kill Isaac's dad, one of Argent's hunters, and the mechanic working on your jeep?" Scott listed, not sounding sure of Stiles' suspicion as he reminded Adrian of his dreams where he watched them all die.