twenty-two.

DEAD MAN!
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO.
easy as one, two, three.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

STILES GOT ADRIAN UP TO SPEED ON EVERYTHING HE HAD MISSED LAST NIGHT AS THEY ENTERED THE BOYS LOCKER ROOM. Turns out, the redhead missed a lot while trying to figure out all he could about being a Necromancer.

Derek was apparently now on his uncles side, planning to kill Jackson had Chris Argent and his group of hunters not shown up. They ended up shooting Scott instead, who was later saved by his boss, Deaton. Derek's now suddenly missing and Peter even visited the animal clinic in hopes of getting Scott.

And, the icing on the cake, Coach was now banning Scott from going to the formal as he was failing classes. Which leads up to now . . .

"And I thought missing an episode of Game of Thrones was bad." Adrian muttered, joining his boyfriend in talking to Scott and Jackson.

Boyfriend. It still felt weird calling Stiles that. He liked it of course, it just felt weird and foreign to him. After all, Adrian had never been with a guy before . . . or anyone for that matter.

"You want me to take her to the formal?" Jackson said, gesturing to himself as Stiles closed his locker shut; leaning against it with Adrian beside him.

"I don't want you to. I need you to." Scott corrected.

"Screw you." Jackson deadpanned, looking over to Stiles. "You know what? Screw you, too. In fact, screw each other."

"Jackson," Adrian glared, stepping forward. He hoped that if anyone could get through to the self absorbed teen, it would be him. "Scott saved your life."

"He left me for dead." He pointed to the werewolf, who didn't look happy at his answer.

"I got shot for you."

"Oh yeah?" Jackson tried. "Show me the bullet wound."

Scott sighed. "You know it healed."

Jackson hummed, almost as if he were expecting that answer. "Convenient." He commented.

"Just do it for Allison, okay?" Scott tried a different approach, his brown eyes wide with plead. "She's in serious danger. I'm talking around-the-clock danger. And she needs someone to keep an eye on her at the dance."

Jackson rolled his eyes. "Just have her dad do it, okay? He's the one actually equipped to handle this."

"How am I supposed to do that and keep him from finding out about me?" Scott hissed, stumbling slightly over his words.