twenty-six.

DEAD MAN!
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX.
another werewolf.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

THAT NIGHT, ADRIAN WAS TUCKED INTO HIS BED AS HE DREAMED PEACEFULLY. The young Martin was completely out for the count, light snores slipping past his lips as he tipped beyond the point of dreaming.

Then . . . lights flashed in his dream, pictures coming to him. Adrian twitched with discomfort, his anxiety level rising for some odd reason.

In his dream, Adrian saw Isaac's dad for some strangely. He looked clueless as he stood in the rain in front of a broken bike . . . a mysterious figure who was hiding standing a few feet away.

"Isaac?" The Swim Coach questioned, his eyes squinting as he held his glasses in hand. Adrian couldn't get a clear view of the person in front of Isaac's dad, but he knew that was not the curly headed boy. Isaac's dad seemed to notice this too when he paused- him and Adrian sharing the same thud of a heartbeat- before he slowly put on his glasses. His eyes widened at the creature, Adrian feeling his fear. "Holy!"

He took off in a run, Adrian's sleeping body twitching like a dreaming animal's would. The fear, the panic . . . Adrian could feel it all. His heartbeat increased just like Mr Lahey's did, as if his life were at stake too.

Isaac's dad ran to what seemed to be his car, locking himself in as he made sounds of panic. Quick footsteps came at him however, and Adrian heard the father's struggle against whatever was attacking him.

Another flash came, white filling the redhead's vision for only a few seconds before it returned to normal.

Even Adrian's heart dropped when he saw the car door being ripped off into the air with incredible strength, leaving the poor old man cornered.

Mr Lahey backed into the car, his eyes wide with fear as he screamed for mercy. Then one last scream came . . . until Adrian came back to the land of the awake.

He gasped as he woke up, his body jolting upright. He breathed heavily as he looked down at his bedsheets and let his mind think. What was that? He thought, creeped out.

The redhead couldn't see what had scared Mr Lahey so badly, but he definitely felt his fear. For a second, it was like the teen and the man had connected over the dream.

But . . . that's impossible, right? Adrian questioned his brain. Dreams aren't memories. He reminded himself over and over in fear that if he didn't, something else would happen.