nineteen.

DEAD MAN!
CHAPTER NINETEEN.
you're still my brother.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

SCOTT MCCALL CAME TO THE MARTIN HOUSE THE NIGHT AFTER THE FULL MOON. To say he felt bad would be an understatement. Not only had he made out with one of his best friend's sister . . . he had also told her his deepest secret that was not for him to share.

Stiles had not stopped scolding him since that night, using any way of communication to shout at the werewolf and demand he march over and apologise. Scott was going to do so already- as he immediately felt bad the second the full moon wore off on him- but his best friends' words were like a dagger to the heart.

Lydia was the one to answer the door unfortunately, a look of surprise going to her face from seeing the boy. Scott felt his nerves shoot up and heart stop for a second, looking around awkwardly. "Scott? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see Adrian." The tanned boy replied quickly, already wanting this conversation to end. Visions of his crappy decisions yesterday came running back to him; making his stomach sink.

"He's in his room." Lydia let the boy in, walking with him up the stairs. "I'll warn you though, he's been distant ever since last night."

"That'll be my fault." Scott sighed, dipping his head as he took the blame. He felt awful.

"Scott," Lydia's serious tone snapped him back to meet her green eyes similar to her brothers. The female Martin bit her lip. "What you said in the classroom . . . is he really-"

"That's not for me to say." Scott shook his head, knowing he had to do one right thing amongst this mess. Lydia nodded in understanding as Scott scratched the back of his head, hesitating before speaking. "So umm. . . about that kiss."

"Forget about it." The strawberry blonde shook her head immediately, flicking her hair round to whack the tanned boy in the face as she walked off.

Scott watched her strut away, a deep breath escaping his lips as he opened the bedroom door to reveal the second part of the Martin siblings. Adrian was by his desk as per usual, his mouse clicking at his computer as he scrolled through multiple websites. When the door opened, the teen turned expectantly; a frown on his face. "Scott."

"Hey." The boy awkwardly waved. It was silent between them, Scott's mood deflating at the obvious signs Adrian wanted him gone. "Look, I'm sorry about yesterday; I really am."

Adrian stared at him with a poker face, looking him up and down and observing his body language. He seemed genuine in his apology, the redhead eventually allowing himself to give in. "It's okay, I guess. It was the full moon; I get it."