fifteen.

DEAD MAN!
CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
it got me.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ADRIAN MARTIN WAS PRETTY MUCH USELESS IN THE MAKING OF THIS FIRE BOMB HIS SISTER WAS CREATING. The entire time was basically just the Martin siblings radiating chaotic energy while the sister of the pair orders everyone around.

"No, don't sniff it, idiot!" Lydia hisses to her brother, who took a whiff of some bottle he randomly grabbed from the shelf- no idea whether it would be useful or not. His sister took it off his hands, turning to her boyfriend. "Jackson, hand me the sulfuric acid."

The lacrosse captain took a moment before handing her a beaker Adrian was sure the boy knew nothing about. Lydia never checked over it as she poured some inside and continued to mix before she deemed it finished.

After a cork was placed on the end, it was handed off to Scott. The young werewolf took it just as his girlfriend spoke up, shaking her head. "No. No, this is insane, you can't do this. You cannot go out there."

When he noticed her blinking back the tears, Scott frowned and leaned towards her. "We can't just sit here waiting for Stiles' dad to check his messages."

With a shaky breath, Allison too leaned forwards. "You could die. Don't you get that? He's killed three people."

"And we're next." Allison shook her head at his words, Scott's eyes getting all the more sad knowing he was going against her wishes and lying to her. "Somebody has to do something."

When Scott made a move towards the door, Allison reacted fast. "Scott, just stop." She grabbed his arm, staring directly into his brown eyes. "Do you remember . . . do you remember when you told me you knew whether I was lying or not? That I had a tell. So do you. You're a horrible liar. And you've been lying all night."

Yikes. Adrian thought, Jackson smirking as the couple continued. Truly, he did feel sympathy towards Allison. She was being thrown into this new situation while being kept in the dark and now her boyfriend is lying to her and going out to risk his life.

"Just . . . please. Please don't go. Please don't leave us. Please." Allison tearfully begged him, seeming to be holding back tears more than ever.

Scott didn't say anything for a few moments, making the redhead wonder if he was going to go through with it or not. He got his answer when the tanned boy muttered. "Lock it behind me." And began to slip away from her.

Before anyone could register anything, Allison grabbed onto him tighter and spun him round. She grabbed his face to kiss him, Scott's hands going to her waist. Adrian smiled sadly at the pair, watching Allison's face fall when Scott stared at her before leaving.