twenty-seven.

DEAD MAN!
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN.
save isaac lahey.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ADRIAN SHIFTED UNCOMFORTABLY IN THE CHAIR AS GERARD ARGENT FLICKED THROUGH THEIR FILES. It didn't sit right with Adrian that Allison's grandfather comes into town for Kate's funeral and now is running their school. The whole situation seemed shifty to the redhead . . . and he didn't like it one bit.

"Scott McCall." The older man read from the file behind his desk. "Academically not the most accomplished, but I see that you have become quite the star athlete."

The werewolf squirmed in his seat under the stare of Gerard. Adrian didn't blame him. After all, Scott had informed him and Stiles of the man's status as the newest addition to the werewolf hunting family. This man was apparently way worse than Kate Argent and the more Adrian spent in his office . . . the more he was beginning to believe it.

Scott had seen it first hand. Gerard had sliced an omega werewolf in half, claiming that every werewolf in Beacon Hills was going to die as revenge for Peter killing his daughter. The intensity of the Argents was really starting to worry Adrian about their opinions on Necromancers.

"Adrian Martin." Gerard moved on, making eye contact with the staring redhead. "Quite similar to Mr McCall. Academically, not the most gifted with a bit of behaviour issues. But, sports wise, very skilled and promising."

"I wouldn't really call it 'behaviour issues' but . . . sure." Adrian grumbled, his boyfriend nudging his foot lightly as a sign to stop talking so he's not digging an even deeper hole for himself.

Thankfully, Gerard didn't comment back and moved onto Stiles. "Mr Stilinski. Oh, perfect grades but little to no extracurriculars." He placed the file down. "Maybe you should try lacrosse."

"Oh, actually I'm already-" Gerard lifted a finger, silencing the buzzcut boy. Adrian tried his best to disguise the look he so badly wanted to give. He really was beginning to dislike how many times someone cut Stiles off . . . only he was allowed to do that.

"Hold on." The Argent turned to Scott. "McCall. You're the Scott that was dating my granddaughter."

The tanned boy hesitated before speaking. "We were dating but not anymore. Not dating, not seeing any of each other or doing anything with each other . . . at all." He rambled, his nerves being seen from a mile away.

"Relax, Scott, you look like you're about to crack a cyanide pill with your teeth." The man spoke, catching onto the boy's nerves. Of course Scott was nervous! He had witnessed this man kill his own kind!