The Beginning: One

(Y/N) always disliked being in the spy hunters group; she hated the gunshots and the fires; the types of people and the way they go about doing things

It’s been nearly five years since her father died, and three years since she joined the hunters along with her dear mother; side captain of the group and second-best assassin. She has killed over thirty spies in Virginia over the past three years and (Y/N) was always the one to help with the attacks. 

However, she was never fond of violence; she always thought there was a better way. But of course, she never said that around her parents. Her father and mother were both proud thieves and dealers in Florida at the time and in an odd way they loved violence; they loved being more dominant, and more powerful than other people

As of right now, her mother and her are currently on a mission. (Y/N) didn't know where she was in the world, they’ve been driving and seeking out for a few months now, and it was nearly winter season. 

“How long until the next stop?” (Y/N) questioned. She wasn't looking at the driver nor her mother; instead, she stared dully out the front window onto the lonely broken road. 

“A few minutes maybe. This guy just keeps moving; he can't stay in one place for a single minute!” 

"The Lance Sterling guy?"

"Yes. I've heard he has a sidekick now. The guy looks like a fucking twig but he stopped seven of our hunters with a pen," her mother said bitterly, though, she almost looked impressed. 

"Killed?" The daughter stared at her frightened.

"No…. They were spared, oddly enough."

(Y/N) was taken aback. Spared? No spies have ever spared anyone; it's always explosions and guns and more explosions. 

"Spared?" (Y/N) blinked, "Well. . . why are we trying to hunt them then?"

"Because Sterling killed your father. It was his bomb that ended his life." 

Right. She almost forgotten. How could she forget the man that killed her father? 

"Yes, " (Y/N) coughed, her (H/C) strands dangling from her face as she lowered her head. "Do we have sightings on them?"

"The seekers say they were heading north the last time they were sighted, " the driver said. He would often transport the group secretively with the right amount of pay. He had a life outside his job, unlike the others in the team. . .

"We hope to corner them. We want the advantage since there is only a couple of us, " her mother added.

(Y/N) nodded and clenched her gun nervously on her hip. It was a birthday gift from her mother last year, but she never intended to use it. This time though, her mother demanded that she bring it with her instead of using her usual taser as a weapon. 

Perhaps she will use it this time. Surely if she manages to get a hit on either one of them her mother would be proud. 

Only a second passes when the detectors started beeping and her mother shouted. 

"THERE!" 

....
Please vote and comment if you like to have more! I have a lot planned for this story! Strap on Walter lovers💗