The Club Of Fun: Six

(Y/N)

(Y/N) had a really bad feeling in the pit of her stomach as they drove through the busy city traffic. Her mother insisted on splitting up and seeking for the two spies first before putting their plan into action. It wasn't exactly as stable as she would have liked it to be but it's all they have for a plan right now; her team was desperate.

They were low on money and this whole mission has been driving her mother into more madness. (Y/N) knew the hunter's group was already testing her sanity but now that she's side captain she's becoming more like their boss.

The seeker drones kept them informed of where Walter Beckett and Lance Sterling may be. Most of the time they weren't completely accurate, and now that they were in the city it would be more difficult to track their where-a-bouts, (not to mention they had to hide their guns away as well).

As they found a random place to park their vehicles, (Y/N)'s stomach churned more; she was always nervous going into missions like this, especially if there were thousands of people around them. They really didn't care where they parked either, their jobs were to kill and zip; they had no intention of sleeping over in Los Angeles for a whole week.

(Y/N) watched as they all fled from out of their cars in different directions, though, Brett was the only one that looked just as unsure as she was; he was very slow as he followed in his direction. (Y/N) followed her mother out of the trunk, pressing against her gun on her hip.

The more she stared at Brett the more she thought.

"A-acually mother, could I be assigned with Brett? It's just that-- he kinda looks like he needs guidance, " (Y/N) said to her.

Her mother glanced at Brett, then at her, and then back at Brett. "If the wimp needs help then help him. Be careful, call in when you need me."

With that, (Y/N) immediately chased after Brett without saying anything else. She at least liked Brett enough; he is a little on the wimpy side and usually, he's usually the one flying the drones; so he doesn't get into as much violence as they did. Brett Gardner was also forced to be in the spy hunters, so that gives her something to relate to. But they pick certain people for a reason. . . So she had no clue was Brett brought it.

"Brett, " (Y/N) huffed while touching his shoulder. He flinched and cocked his head, his dark hair bouncing with frighten green eyes.

"Oh, (Y-Y/N), " he sighed in relief, "I thought you were Anguilla, I-I MEAN-- I thought you were your mother. . ."

"Naw. I'm partnered with you today now, "

"O-oh! Nice," he smiled nervously. Perhaps it was because she was the side captains daughter. . . But he seemed more anxious than when she saw him get out of the car.

A few new location point came onto the radar which might lead them to the two spies. They were all to pick at least two locations to search in; which means they had to search four areas.