Winner's Raffle Art

(There are little headcanons and stuff at the bottom if you're interested)

Hola amigos! Crazy author and artist here. I just want to say thank you all so much for entering! I'm really really glad that you guys are enjoying the story so far! Please stick around because the adventure is just going to get weirder!

There will be more raffles in the future! But I will not be doing a 2nd and 3rd place right now. I'll do another when i have some time off school! I put a lot of detail and care into my art, and if i don't have that time the piece will be messy, and i don't want to give you guys that.

I truly do appreciate all the comments and the votes! Thank you so much!❤As long as you guys enjoy reading it I'll keep writing more!

The wheel has chosen" 6 " as our lucky number for this raffle! I did my best to follow the description i_f_colaaa has given me.

This is the end Art piece! Fully shaded, fully colored-- uh-- fully loved. I like how it turned out! (I didn't know how long you wanted the hair to be so i just put it in a ponytail jsjsj)

 I like how it turned out! (I didn't know how long you wanted the hair to be so i just put it in a ponytail jsjsj)

================

================

Now! Because there is no chapter today, I'm going to write y'all a couple of my sweet character headcanons for this story. As well as a couple of fun facts.

°!HEADCANONS AND MORE!°

1• Walter still has his orange jacket hung up on his wall in his lab room, he doesn't wear it now because it's too small for him.

2• Brett knows how to play the ukulele very well and used to play it with his sister.

3• The dance scene in the Chapter "The Dance" was inspired by the dance scene from the movie "Titanic"

4• Those darn birds REALLY love breaking the fourth wall.

5• Walter DOES, in fact, have a gadget that lets him shoot webs!

6• In the agency, they have a practice room where they use technology to make block pixels form into human shapes. They use this to train; dodging and practice their gadgets. They are given a mini task each time they enter the room and if you get shot by a pixel bullet it's game over and you have start over again. This was inspired by the movie "The Hunger Games" (we will see this in a chapter)

7• In the training room, the spies have to wear tight skinned clothing. Walter has a red skin-tight suit that is similar to spiderman's and Lance has a Black suit.

8• I wanted the pigeons to be the comedy relief of the story as well as have their own small adventure and meet Walter and them later on.

9• Except Marcy to appear in future chapters.

10• Brett is an orphan and only joined Hunter's group to gather money for his sick sister.

11• Walter has a whole wall full of Korean soap opera DVDs at his house.

12• Despite trying to rebuild his house, Walter gives most of his money to charities and hospitals.

13• Before Brett joined the hunter's group he was working at a weed garden to earn money.

14• Walter cuddles in his sleep. He cuddles anything if he feels unsafe.

15• Lance loves Walter like his own son (as if y'all didn't already know that)

16• The reason Walter and (Y/N) met so late during the chapter was because i wanted to show growth in our characters. I also wanted to add more characters (giving the pigeons voices as well) just to make this story seem more alive.

17• The crazy Wattpad fangirl (Alice) is based on an experience i had with this one girl a LONG time ago on this site on a story that i had written. My stories were never the way she wanted it; she wanted stuff simple and y'all know me I'm not simple lol. The experience led me to delete my entire story because she kept bashing me about it and i regretted it so badly. Don't delete your stories.

18• Walter has a lot of scars from his past missions.

19• Rue tries to sacrifice Anna's dog to her gods.

20• the "Bone of thrones" is inspired by the king's throne in "Game of Thrones"

21• Brett is 5'5 and very gay small boy

22• Walter is meant to symbolize Lance and Brett is meant to symbolize Walter three years ago.

23• the whole purpose of Brett was for Walter to have is own Walter he could train. (Just as lance did for him(if that makes sense))

24• Brett prefers anime over Korean soap opera

24• The author is ALWAYS sober

25• The author isn't on anything

26• Walter will keep dem condoms

°============°
QUESTION!

What do you guys what to see more in this story? And what do you like about it?