The Teasing Before The Sex: Thirty-Eight

(Sorry that this is late! I had to shorten the beginning because--again-- it was too long (over 5000 words) but I hope you Walter lovers enjoy this one!)

WALTER

"Good Seth! Don't be scared if it's weird! It's all about learning!" Walter shouted, giving him a thumbs-up as Seth threw a kitty glitter bomb, a thousand sparkles appearing in the air to form a giant kitten; distracting his opponent

"It's not that It's weird!" He said. "I'm just afraid of getting it in my eye!"

"Oh yeah, that's never a good thing. . . Here's some advice for the future: Sunglasses. They make you look cool and keep out the glitter. . . sometimes. . . Don't quote me--"

Seth wiped his eyes with his sleeve and blew at his hair while avoiding Rosalba Haze's jump kick; she entered when Tonya was eliminated, taking her place, )she was a rather thin girl with dyed blond hair).

However, Walter was still going at it with Tooga, he seemed to be just having fun with it though; Tooga was terrified by him-- for a very valid reason as well. (Walter could t-pose in front of anyone and they would be equally as horrified).

"Dude seriously!? Your like twelve times bigger than him!" Rosalba exclaimed angrily while punching Seth in the back, making him fall forward with a loud 'thump.' "You could literally crush him!"

"Yeah! Fuck you transformer guy!" Walter Beckett shouted, sticking his tongue out adorably and giving him the bird.

". . . Him and Sterling are the one thing that frightens me most in this world. . ." Tooga uttered. "Look at him! He's the center of disaster!

". . ." Rosalba just squinted at him and Walter as she shoved the heel of her shoe into Seth's stomach and tried grabbing his ribbon, but he managed to fight her back rather well.

"Awe geez, this is getting kinda boring, " Walter slumped. "--Alright Seth, chop, chop. Get that ribbon off of her."

"I'm tryinggggg, " Seth wheezed.