Wet Dreams: Thirty (haha 'Thirsty')

WALTER

Astro had a heavy and weary look on his face

Astro had a heavy and weary look on his face. Walter assumed nothing good, but he gave him a soft and questionable smile. "Hey? Everything alright?" He asked. Taking his hands out of the pockets of his sweatpants.

They were right outside of the door where the rest of his group stayed. It was rather late so the lights in the halls we're dimmed and the curtains of the windows were drawn closed. However, doctors still moved about in rooms and checked up on the injured spies.

"Two things-- well-- three really, " Astro whispered to him in an unsure tone, clearing his throat. "I have taken some blood samples and DNA tests as well as looked at some of their personal records if they had any."

"If you are going to tell me you've found out that they're Hunters, I am aware, " said Walter.

"Well, yes, that. And more-- uh-- where do I begin?" He took out a few papers that were folded neatly from his coat pocket and opened them. "Let's start off with 'Brett Gardner'. . ."

Walter wasn't worried. He was convinced that Brett and (Y/N) were good and intelligent people; put into the Hunters by force and pressured to commit anything that might be considered a crime. They were indeed followers and not leaders of any sort, he has discovered that for the most part.

Astro continued to speak. "Brett Gardener. . . Is accused of murder. Well-- it says here-- he's guilty of it but never had talked to the boy. The evidence is very clear--"

"PARDON!?" Walter exclaimed loudly. He got some stares and jumps from doctors passing by and he just smiled at them awkwardly and faced Astro again. "Pardon?" He whispered this time.

"Two males. The first one was stabbed six times in the head with a butter knife, the other one poisoned and impaled with a gardening rake, " he handed him the papers and Walter shuffled through them.

At first, he thought that Astro had gotten the wrong person, but even with the lights dimmed and the pictures black and white he could confirm that it was his 'Brett Gardner.'

"Both of them? Same day?" Walter asked.

"Both of them. Not the same day. The first one was revealed to be his father. They said they had found him in bed dead after four weeks of him not calling in for work. Gardener was fourteen at the time and his sister looked about two or three maybe; according to hospital files. They were basically run away orphans. The second one was at a weed farm."

"A weed farm?"

"A weed farm, In Michigan."