The 'Perfect' Visitors: Thirty-Four

ANGELINA

She held her phone close to her face, sighing as it rang and buzzed in her hand

She held her phone close to her face, sighing as it rang and buzzed in her hand. Rue hasn't called her back at all yet; she was starting to think if she said something wrong the last call, or perhaps Rue just lost her phone. Her finger kept hovering over her father's contact, wanting to call him, but she was afraid to.

(Y/N) must have slept somewhere else last night; she was gone when she woke up. The sun's light seethed through the cracks of the closed blinds, and she opened them as she stood.

She hoped it doesn't rain again. They were going to visit Owen after all; she knew hospitals we're usually very cold inside.

After Angel made the bed, she went out to check if Walter and (Y/N) were still asleep. And well-- they definitely were. As she Walked into the kitchen area she took notice of the bundle of blankets and two figures holding onto each other as they slept. She excepted herself to be upset or jealous, but instead, she smile and put her hands on her hips.

'You know, they're kind of cute together,' She thought to herself. To be honest, she was just really glad she was alive, and Walter didn't like her in that way anyway, so why even try and fight it out with (Y/N). It's easier to accept it and move on, even though it still made her kind of salty; (she still wants to fuck Walter, no doubt).

Walter's arm was firmly around her, his chin on her head while (Y/N) rested on his chest. They looked so at peace with each other.

Angelina glanced at the digital time on the Microwave, reading '7:05.' She shrugged and walked back into Walter's room. 'Owen can wait a little bit. I'll let them sleep.'

LANCE

"This is our freezer!~" Alice sang as Tom opened the large steel door in front of him

"This is our freezer!~" Alice sang as Tom opened the large steel door in front of him. "Tom made it to preserve the brains and bodies. It's kinda nasty and cold in there so--"

"Why are you showing this to me?" Lance growled. His face was beaten up and bandaged from being 'trained.' He's gonna need some real therapy after this, he knows, but he couldn't do anything yet.