Mansion On The Mountain: Fifteen

(Note: you can only understand what Isaac is saying if it's his Pov)

JEFF

Jeff didn't like the cold as much; It made him cranky and drowsy

Jeff didn't like the cold as much; It made him cranky and drowsy. Although he did love the city, there was so much to eat and so many people to fuck with. He could say that Los Angeles was in his top places he has ever been to. He loved everything about the city- well- except the damn crows.

"Okay Isaac, This is our big night. We'll show those damn things what we can really do!" Jeff exclaimed.

They were hanging out on top of a cop car, there seemed to be a lot of them on Columbus Avenue, probably having to do with the dead people but eh; Jeff's focus was more on the crows than anything. There was also yellow caution tape around every opening, and every now and then a very loud helicopter would pass by and it would scare the shit out of the crows, making Jeff laugh at how foolish they were.

"HA! Pussies!"

"PUSSIES! PUSSIES!" Isaac exclaimed, earning a wack on the head by Jeff, which resulted in Isaac falling off the car and into some thick black puddle.

"GASP! Oh man, I'm really sorry. . ." Jeff said as he flew down to him, not touching the puddle. It stunk of sewage and gasoline, and it stuck to Isaac like glue, dying his feathers a disgusting black color.

"aaaaAAHHHHHHHH!" Isaac Screamed while standing in the Thick puddle.

"Look man I'm really sorry. I shouldn't of- uh- pushed you off like that."

"FUCK! FUCK YOU!" Isaac screeched.

"Well well well. Look who joined the party, " A familiar voice said. It was the same stupid crow from before.

"SCREW YOUR PARTY! IT'S LAME!" Jeff yelled.

"YEA!? I-I-I'LL KILL YOU!"

"Not again Joey. . . not in front of the kids, " the other crow responded.

"I-I'm sorry Karen. . ."

"Wow. This is almost as interesting as watching that one Tom Holland looking guy kicking robot ass with those-- weird-looking weapons from earlier, " said a random crow with a bottle cap on his head, who was feeding on a corpse. He wasn't too far from them.

"Who?" Said another random crow next to him.

"Oh, you know, that brown-haired kid with the hair that goes WhOoSh. A-and he was with that other man-- and he got stuck in a cage, " he responded.

". . . You trippin bro."

Jeff's head instantly swerved towards the two crows. He believed he knew the brown hair kid with the hair that goes WhOoSh. It was then when he had a change of plans.

"Where they go?" Jeff asked.

"Hm?"

Jeff waddled towards the crow. "Where. Did. They. Go?"