A Werid Distraction: Three

WALTER

Walter almost had regrets about his decision; It came clear to him that if this didn't work he would surely be incredibly injured. But, by the time he was already hanging on for dear life on the roof of their car with his suction boots equipped and his bag strapped to his shoulders, there really wasn't no going back.

He had to collect his courage, something that he had improved over the years of working at the spy agency in Washington. Walter wasn't the helpless weirdo twig that everyone once knew he was. While he was still a Korean soap opera lover and a one hundred percent softy, he wasn't as frightened anymore. Considering that he was a genius, this new boldness would often make him do very stupid things, (like right now).

Walter was doing the best he could to control his breathing and attempted to fix the goggles on his face while looking at the wind speed on his watch. Lance had definitely slowed down for him, but it wasn't a good thing; he saw multiple other vehicles in the distance, and he was sure more rockets would be dancing around them soon again.

"Shield on!" Walter yelled with a crack in his voice.

"Shield is on," His watch responded in a robot tone. For a second his tuxedo glowed a light blue. He knew it wouldn't stand a chance if one of the rockets hit him, but it made him feel protected.

Swiftly, he got onto his knees using all his strength to hold himself steady. His suction boots he pressed down on both of the buttons on each side and instantly the boots cupped him in place.
He saw the van in the distance, as well as a couple of other vehicles, and quickly, he stood.

(Y/N)

(Y/N) stared in utter disbelief at what she was witnessing: A male, with messy brown hair and goggles, stood on top of the black vehicle. She knew this wasn't Lance Sterling, but maybe it was the sidekick her mom was on about. However, he didn't look like no twig to (Y/N), he was toned, and from where she sat he looked determined.

Her mother was currently frantically trying to shove more rockets into her launcher. Lance drove well to avoid them, but now with them back on the road it would make them an even easier target; especially if he attempts to swerve away from the shots; his sidekick's ankles would definitely be detached from his body. This was a death sentence for him.