Reverse! Cha Cha Real Smooth: Twenty-one

OWEN

Owen quite disliked this 'card game' that they were playing

Owen quite disliked this 'card game' that they were playing. Not only because it was Walter's idea, but also because his stack had increased since the start of the game. Perhaps this was Walter's plan of revenge for having him park in a dark corner back at the airport. Though he couldn't really be mad, at least Brett was enjoying himself, even if Owen didn't find any joy playing it.

"Reverse. Back to you, Walter," Brett uttered as he placed down a red 'reverse' card.

Walter grinned as he pulled out his own blue 'reverse' card and stacked it onto the large messy pile. "Reverse."

"O-oh, " Brett fixed his glasses, tilting his head and taking out another 'reverse' card, the color was the same. "Reverse."

"Well dang," Walter said, searching through his cards.

Owen sighed heavily, thinking he might pull out yet another 'reverse' card. Did he mention that he didn't like this game?

Walter slapped a 'plus four' card down onto the stack. "Draw four princess. I change the color to green!" He said while crossing his arms and grinning towards Owen.

"UUUGHHH! I HATE THIS GAME!" Owen exclaimed, tossing his stack of cards back onto the table. "I want to reverse back in time to when you asked me to play!"

"I want to reverse back to a time I never knew you, " Angelina said. She was braiding (Y/N)'s hair from the back of her seat, she didn't feel like playing with the rest of them, so really she just did whatever on the plane.

All they had to do on this plane was look out the window or tap on the fish tank that they had near the exit door. They also were given food, but they couldn't just eat whenever they were bored.

"RUDE!" Owen yelled at her, then glanced back at Walter. "SHUT UP WALTER!"

"I didn't even say anything. . ." Walter said while furrowing his brows.

"I think we should all just calm down," (Y/N) said while placing her cards back onto the table and looking out through the glass window. The sun was becoming more and more visible, cotton clouds we're colored purple from below.

"Why can't we play a different game?" Owen questioned.

"Because uno is the only game I have at the moment, " Walter answered. "It's not even that bad."

"The game requires no skill Owen, I thought you would be at least decent at uno. . ." Angelina said, wrapping a gold ribbon around (Y/N)'s braids.

"Why must you be so rude to me Angel?" Owen asked with a frown, placing his elbow on the armrest of the large leather chair.