Cult of Crows: Nineteen

(The winner of the raffle will be at the bottom of this chapter)

ISAAC

They flew for about half an hour

They flew for about half an hour. Isaac didn't know where they were flying to but it was nice flying with a larger flock than he was used to.

Was he worried about Walter and Lance? The answer was no, not really. He knows they could take care of themselves, and Lovey is nearly always with Walter so there was no doubt that she was safe. And Jeff. . . Well- screw him. He has new friends.

They were pretty far from the city by now, but Isaac was just thankful to get away from the horrific smell of Columbus Avenue. They flew over orange-colored trees, the cold winds were refreshing to him. It wasn't long before they dove towards the ground and into the dark woods.

It wasn't an easy landing for Isaac, then again, all of his landings ends up with him plummeting someplace else. He fell on a branch and landed in a patch of browning leaves. (Definitely better than falling into some black mucky puddle).

"Come on bro!" Zipper yelled. He was quite a buff fellow. He pulled him out with his beak. "Let me introduce you to big bro, bro. In the black room!"

He pointed his wing towards a broken down old shack the flock were all marching towards. The shack looked fairly large. It was wooden and there were thin metal poles that looked like they were once apart of a fence outside of the building. Crows were perched on top of the tall thin poles; they looked rather intimidating.

"CAWWWWW! W-what's the password!?" Cawed a crow on one of the poles.

"Wha-- there is no-- are you retarded SAM!?" Yelled Joey.

"Go fuck yourself Joey!" Insulted Sam.

"Y-YOU WANNA BAWL SON!?"

"Joey i swear to God if you do this again I'm taking your mom and our children back to Chicago for the fourth time, " Said Karen.

". . . I'm sorry Karen."

"HAHAHAHAHA!" The pole crow laughed. "FOURTH TIME!"

"Let us through slut, " buffed out Zipper. "Or I'll push you off that pole and make it so you won't be able to get on any high ground."

"Okay okay. . . Jesus smeesus, " uttered the pole crow as he flew away from his guard stand.

"That's our security, " Cap told Isaac. "All they do is sit on their asses and watch over the shack."