A True Maliden: Twenty-Nine

(Warning: this chapter will have violence. I know you guys already know im brutal but, just wanted to give you a heads up if your sensitive)
. . .
Once upon a time, there were three brothers. . .
. . .

"Could you carry these bags to my car please?" Asked women to a butler.

Her blond hair was dyed of a color darker and her eyes were as green as the forest.

"Must you leave so soon aunt Julie?" Urwin questioned.

He was the eldest brother of three; cunning, and blessed with beauty!
His golden hair reached down to his waist in a gorgeous braid so tight, but some strands dangled and curved around his pale perfect face.

"Well, yes dear, I have to catch my flight or my wife will be waiting. I can't have that, " she told him.

"Why must you marry a woman and move away?" Asked Rowin dramatically. "I am heartbroken."

Rowin was the middle child; petty and naive. He too had golden hair and dark blue eyes like his older brother and father. He was skilled at piano and sung so beautifully.

"This is what I want to do. It's for love, " the aunt responded.

"Don't you love us?" Urwin tilted his head, a look of fake sadness.

In truth, they disliked their aunt; She was odd and gay. But their father has told them to be polite and accepting.

"Of course! I love all of you! But I want to go my own way, you see-- this is a different kind of love, " She said while brushing some of her dark strands behind her ear. "Now, where is your little brother?"

The two brothers both rolled their eyes. The little brother? Ugh-- such a nuisance! How terrible it always is for the little brother to be in their presence.

Suddenly a sound from upstairs caught their attention; the running and stomping of feet. And as they looked for the noise, a mattress came flying down the marble steps. It flew faster and faster until it hit Urwin square in the chest.

"IM BLEEDING!" The eldest brother wailed. His body flailing on the cold floor of the main room.

The youngest brother hopped off the mattress; his blond curls bouncing as he stood. He was different from his brothers, and a talented one he was! He draws and was very creative. He also had brown orbs instead of blue; they shinned like two suns in the light of the room.

He had a pet pig who tumbled down the stairs after him, and a pet monkey who climbed down steadily.

The two other brothers always wondered why he was allowed to have such filthy pets. disgusting creatures they were. But they fit their little brother well. He was a creature of his own. They had wondered if he was adopted; he was so strange and unusual. A different eye color? Curly hair? He was far from their perfect!

Ugh-- That Owen

"My apologies brother! I seemed to have lost my steering on those last two steps. Here-- let me help you, " Owen kindly held out his hand to his older brother; he was twenty, while Owen was just eighteen.