Russ Takes The Bait: Thirty-Six

(This us kinda more of a filler about gadgets, Agency and fun little action stuff, romance will happen more in the next chapter!)

ANGELINA

She didn't quite understand much about spies or the agency, nor who runs it

She didn't quite understand much about spies or the agency, nor who runs it. She only knew what most people did now. But what she knew before didn't quite interest her as much. Yeah, you get a lot of money, special ID's and permissions, but now the spy world seemed so much larger. She was around so many amazing people, it was almost overwhelming to her. However, it did feel very lonely without Owen and Brett around, she had to admit, she was worried about those two.

The Russ students came out of the dressing rooms first, their simulation suits were dark red and they looked to be a little thicker in fabric than what she saw Walter wear. She assumed it was more for protection for the trainees. The Russ team looked as confident as ever, moving with absolute swagger. They all looked about the same age as Walter, maybe even a little younger. (When Walter joined he was one of the youngest bunch to get certified)

After the Russ team, came the StarShips students; wearing dark grey simulation suits, their coach seemed to be giving them an intense pep talk as they huddled around each other; she even was doing some hand movements as if she was translating it in sign language. They all looked very nervous for the finals, and they should be; Russ S.T.C is the top Spy Academy in all of America.

"Coaches, report to the back of the blue line! We will begin to announce the first game of the test!"

A blue line appeared around that specific simulation room, making the spies and others back away from it. By that time, they were about a good foot away from the whole thing and could no longer press their faces against the field. If anyone were to go past that line it will turn red and report to the announcer. The only ones who stood inside of the square were the students of the Spy Academys'.

"Trainees, please step into the simulation area!"

Angelina watched as they all grouped together; some of them staring blankly at the blue line behind them instead of focusing on the announcer. There was a moment where their suits glew a bright blue as well, and after a large holograph screen appeared on each side of the simulation's walls, directly facing the spies and the trainees. First, they named the Russ students; their faces and list picks appearing on the screen.

"Russ S.T.C Academy! Best of Class 203!"

Tonya Hall!
Gadget Pick- Blaster Boots!

Chase Gaven!
Gadget Pick- Bubble!

Dan Hill!
Gadget Choice- Glitter Rocket!