I.S.T.C : Thirty-Five

WALTER

"So-- you don't have a lady roommate?" Angelina asked Walter, raising her brow in confusion

She and (Y/N) were both walking on opposite sides of him. They had arrived at the agency about ten minutes ago; after all, there was still work needed to be done; even though Dr. McEntire told him to take a break, (which he still found absolutely absurd). But he'll find his way through it. . . Somehow. . . And he'll find a way to tell her about 'Dr. Timmph' without him knowing.

Dr.Timmph is usually in control of the economic part of the agency, as well as most of the lab, such as, keeping control of its resources and what's available. It's easy for him to get any private information on their scientists and inventors; so, it's scary to think someone is impersonating him when he could possibly do some serious damage.

"Well-- I do have a lady roommate, but it's not a human lady, " Walter shrugged.

"What do you mean?" (Y/N) asked him.

"My roommate is a pigeon, best girl, sorry (Y/N), " he kissed (Y/N)'s forehead and snickered as she pouted. "I do miss her though, " he mumbled, a little saddened look on his face, but he knows she has gotten stronger with him as well over the years, (even if she was just a pigeon).

"Wwhhatt?" Angelina looked more confused than before. "Then why do you have tampons under your sink? . ."

"Oh-- *Cough* that's Marcy's doing, we like getting each other weird gifts on holidays and playing it off like it's something amazing--"

===========
Flash back

"Here you go, Walter!" Marcy exclaimed happily as she handed him a gift wrapped in a printed picture of Jesus Christ. "I bound something holy to it so whatever is in there can't harm you."

Walter took it with hesitation, smiling nervously at it. "Wow, can't wait to see what it is this year!" He said sarcastically while taking a seat in his office chair. "Gotta love Mr.Christ. Don't want to wrinkle the paper or anything."

"You have to open it you asshole, " she cackled.

"Fine, fine," he said, but as soon as he made the first tear he immediately looked back up at her with the most disappointed look, making her burst out with laugher. ". . .- Honestly, didn't know what else I would expect--"

"You're so ungrateful. Open the rest of it."

Walter did so. Tearing the printed Jesus until the whole 'gift' was visible, placing the wrapping on his keyboard by his work desk. "I mean-- WOW! TAMPONS! THANK YOU SO MUCH, MARCY! ITS JUST WHAT I NEEDED!"