Gumballs: Nine

(Y/N)

(Y/N) had a very large burn on her arm when she managed to finally break free. Her eyes and throat burned, and she scoffed at the smoke detectors that annoyingly did their job.

She didn't know what was worse really, the screams and gunshots, the intense smell of smoke, or the club music.

Brett still dangled from the wall; he refused to let them use the flame thrower on him. It was understandable really; his whole body would probably get burned, (and he was too much of a baby to deal with burns)

"C-could you just find something else, please?" Brett coughed, his voice raspy from the smoke.

"Fine, fine! Alright, " she said while examining the blue balls in her hand. They looked like gumballs, hugged with steel, she was pretty sure it wasn't candy though. She shoved them in her pocket and hurried out the door where the gunshots grew louder and the bass seemed heavier.

Her arm ached and started to bubble as she ran through more smoke. She nearly tripped over a corpse, and from a distance, in the midst of the smoke she saw Cassy's body; her head was torn off from the rest of her body, and so were her plastic tits. (Y/N) didn't know where the rest of her was, but she didn't want to know where.

She may have just spared Brett from dying, (which means he owns her one). Her mother most likely started this, but the suspicious people (Y/N) had seen before they entered the club were also equipped and running around with their own firearm; so it was hard to tell who started this chaos.

(Y/N) Remembered the Walter guy talking about the city blowing up. But why would they want to plant the explosive here of all places? Actually. . . She wouldn't mind if this place got blown up first.

There was glass, blood, and pieces of the building everywhere. Though, This was basically a walk in the park for (Y/N); she experienced this stuff all the time. Needless to say, no one was having fun in the club of fun anymore.

When she burst out through the back doors, she wheezed and cradled her burned arm. As much as it was painful, she was glad she didn't get shot this time.

She rounded the corner, thinking about what could possibly set Brett free but all that came to mind was a lighter. She had forgotten it back in the van. But, surely, even if she managed to get it back, it wasn't enough to get through the thick glob. Perhaps, she could find something to catch on fire and use it as some sort of torch and light it with the flame thrower.

Something suddenly pushed her up against the wall. It wasn't harsh, but it was enough to get a squeak in suprise.

"I need what you stole from my bag," Walter said as she glanced up at him. His hands pressed up against her shoulders, she noticed he was careful not to touch her burned arm, (which was thoughtful of him). Pigeons were perched on top of his shoulder and curly brown hair; one was blue, and the other was of a brown and white.