Mess Of A Dress: Seventeen

(Y/N)

To be completely honest, (Y/N) was kind of nervous

To be completely honest, (Y/N) was kind of nervous. She and Walter have been chatting as well as helping with the decorations and stealing food from the tables when others weren't looking, but, being close to him was enough to make her heart leap. And she did NOT like that whatsoever; it was new to her, and she was quite scared of it, so she would shift away from him a bit when they would talk.

". . . (Y/N). . . This is a weird question. What do i smell like to you?" Walter asked.

"What?" (Y/N) giggled softly. "What do you--- smell like?"

"Yeeaaa- Rue told me i smell like a----" he stopped himself. "Rue told me i smell weird."

"Well- i mean- i would describe it as Mango and kiwi mixed? I-i don't know, but i like your smell."

It was true. (Y/N) really liked Walter's scent, in a weird way it sorta made her feel high. . . Love high? Ppftt-- no. Of course, she isn't crushing on Walter. . . she just thinks he's a pretty hot guy-- correction- a VERY hot guy.

"Oh thank goodness, " Walter sighed in relief and smiled.

They strolled through the house looking for Angelina and Anna. The golden ribbons hung beautifully on the ceilings, and they had laid white carpets which (Y/N) thought was an extremely bad choice. Soft classical music played, it was boring for her taste.

"Soo- why is your mom all like--- 'i have to kill Lance Sterling!'" Walter questioned while trying to add in a dramatic tone to his voice.

(Y/N) laughed and rolled her eyes, though, the more she thought about his question the more saddened she got. She missed her mother, it was hard to talk about her knowing something bad might be happening. It was also the fact that she would have to bring up her father as well, but she stiffened up and told him anyway, it wasn't like this was her first time telling the story.

"Ah- well, My father died from one of Lance's bomb. They didn't find his corpse-- as well as a good few other people. They thought maybe their bodies drifted off with the river. But you know-- the police didn't want anything to do with us, so the case kinda went cold from there."

Water looked at her with sorrow in his bold blue orbs. "I'm sorry, Lance isn't like that anymore. . . I'm confused though, why didn't the police take more responsibility on the search?"

"Guess they didn't want to help the 'bad guys, ' my mother and father were huge dealers back in Florida, criminals even. Bad idea for them to have a child, " (Y/N) said. She added a little bit of sass to her last words.