Before Then : Twenty-Seven

(This chapter is more wholesome, next one will be---uh--- 🙊)

ANGELINA

She stared at Walter and (Y/N) as they smiled at each other

She stared at Walter and (Y/N) as they smiled at each other. The jealousy rising within her. But she didn't know why she was so jealous, she basically just gaped expressionless at Walter's performance and seeing (Y/N) laugh made her teeth grit in anger.

Everyone around her clapped and giggled while some others gazed in confusion and awe. The performance was certainly unexpected but Angelina hated every bit of it. She would have loved it if it was her instead of (Y/N); if he had pointed at her; if he had asked her for a kiss. And she loathed (Y/N) for that. . .

The pixel figures disappeared along with the surface of the room flattening again, while the hologram screen flicked from: 'Mission Failed,' and 'Game Over.'

Walter still hung upside down, crossing his legs as if he was sitting while Brett and (Y/N) laughed and poked at the force field shielding where his face was.

"WALTER BECKETT!" An angry voice boomed from the entrance; outside of the simulation area. It was so loud that it made everyone silent and scurry away, (Except for their group and Astro). It also caused Walter to jerk his body, resulting in him falling from the string and onto the hard black floor of the room.

Passing spies made a pathway for the angry old woman who stomped towards them; her face was as red as a cherry and her brows wrinkled above her eyes.

Walter rapidly stood and fixed his form to stand up straight and formal. He walked out of the simulation room slowly, while smiling timidly.

Two other spies walked next to the lady, one was very tall; about Astros height, and looked grim. However, the other was short and wide, he wore a hat over his eyes and had dark hair.

"Uh-- Hello Dr. McEntire, " Walter said while running a nervous hand through his hair; Angelina noticed that he did this quite a lot.

"Sup Walter!" The little male spy said.

"Hey Ears. . ."

"To. My. Office," The old woman said through bared teeth. She had gray hair tied neatly in a bun and wore oval framed glasses.

"Yes ma'am, I just need to change--"

"NOW!" She cleared her throat and sighed. "Right now Beckett."

"Yes, ma'am. . ."

Astro put a hand on his shoulder. "I'll put all your stuff back inside your lab section."

"Thank you, Astro. . . Could you show them the way as well, they just got here, " Walter mentioned towards his group.

"Sure thing man."