Welcome to the Agency: Twenty-Five

ANGELINA

The souvenir shops were all but too cute to Angel

The souvenir shops were all but too cute to Angel. She had already bought multiple keychains and shirts that she couldn't fit in her carry on bag. They clung and dangled from her arms as she walked. The keychains singing annoyingly as they clang together from her fingers.

This was her first time going anywhere by herself without her family; no sisters, nor father, nor her butler. It was a dream to her really.

Although she did admit, she was a bit lost, and she found out that reading maps were just as difficult as attempting to make Rue smile. Nevertheless, she was determined to find her way to gate 'B.'

She had her earbuds in; orchestra music allowed her to focus more instead of getting distracted by other things. But at the same time, she didn't realize a hand grabbing onto her shoulder, resulting in her wheeling back and slapping the person from behind her.

"OW!" A boy shouted, holding his cheek and whimpering.

Angelina gasped and tore one of the buds out from her ear. "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry! You frightened me!"

The boy wore a dark green shirt, others had followed him and went to his side. There was about five of them maybe, she assumed they were a group of some sort.

"Ralph, are you alright?" One of the students chuckle at him, watching as the boy held his red cheek.

"Yeah yeah, " he sighed and glanced up at Angelina, looking up and down. "Were you with Walter Beckett?"

She pulled out her other earbud and turned off her music. "Yes. . .Why?"

"You need to come with me to gate 'B,' ma'am. On the words of Walter Beckett," a female student said.

"Oh thank the gods!" Angelina exclaimed. "I've been trying to look for it everywhere!"

". . ." The students all looked at each other with blank faces. "You do know it's just downstairs. . . Haven't you looked at the map?" One of them questioned.

"There's another floor!?"

"Umm. . . Yea? The escalator is right over there--" they pointed to the left of them. There was indeed a stairway down. Was she blind?

"Oh. . . Right, " she blushed from embarrassment and cleared her throat. "Yes, please do take me to gate 'B.'"

They did just that. They led her downstairs and past other small shops which took all her power not to stare and run to them. One of the students even kindly carried her things, though, they did seem to be struggling.

There was a large sign for different gate letters and colors. It would of been a simple find if she had known about the bottom floor, but it was alright now. She just hoped that Walter was not angry with her, she couldn't imagine seeing him angry.