The Real Sex: Thirty-Nine

WALTER & (Y/N)

Walter groaned lowly and trembled on the blue cushions of the couch, his face flustered while his hands covered his cheeks

Walter groaned lowly and trembled on the blue cushions of the couch, his face flustered while his hands covered his cheeks. . . However, (Y/N) was enjoying herself quite a lot, taking in his sounds as she groped his hard member and kissed at his neck. The feeling was overwhelming him, yet, he didn't want her to stop, so he just let her do what she wanted.

"You're a mess~" (Y/N) cooed breathlessly as she groped him again, listening to his hitched and uneven breaths. "You know, fun fact-- if you stop pleasuring a man right before he climaxes he won't be able to cum for another five-teen minutes?"

Walter instantly squinted at her, a slightly fearful look in his eyes. "T-That sounds painful. And also Are you mocking me?"

"Maybe, " (Y/N) giggled, "doesn't sound nice does it?"

"Mmm--no," he kissed her lips and stared at her with puppy eyes as she touched at his body.

(Y/N) tilted her gaze and smirked at him. "What?~"

Suddenly Walter gently grabbed her waist and stood up from the couch, carrying her to the bedroom where he rested her on his bed and kicked the door closed. That's when he jumped next to (Y/N), kissing her passionately.

"No fair. . . I wasn't done teasing~" (Y/N) complained as she clung to his bare chest, however, she certainly didn't mind; her body screamed for him.

"If you tease me anymore I'll probably die--" Walter uttered against her neck, making her shiver with happiness.

"Pussy. . ." She muttered, and his chuckle filled her heart.

"Pussy?" He questioned while kissing her shoulder and smiling. "Perhaps."

"So. . . What now? I know what you brought me in here for."

"Yeah. . . But--" Walter glanced away from her for a second. "I-I'm having. . . Second thoughts."

(Y/N) touched Walter's warm hand, but he quickly pulled away from it. "Why? . ."

"I just-- I just don't want this to be the wrong decision for me, and mostly for you. . ." He continued, "I mean-- if anything happens, to me and you-- I don't want to be the one to hurt you-- I've hurt so many hearts already. N-Not that I've done this with anyone! This is the first time I've actually gotten touchy with someone that I care about. A-And we've only been together for a little while-- maybe it's too early. "

(Y/N) sighed and hugged him closely. "You're thinking way too hard. But if you really want to wait, then I respect that. I would say, live in the moment while you're still able too."