CHAPTER 1

Taichi walks out from the train station. He looks at the piece of paper. "My apartment should be near the ocean," said Taichi as he walks alongside the road. He arrives at the apartment. "Fine place to rest for a year," said Taichi as he opens the door and sees the apartment is fully empty. He sighs. "Time to renovate the apartment," said Taichi as he puts his huge bag on the side.

At night, Mari Ohara looks outside her balcony and sees Taichi at nearby beach. She smiles and head towards the dark brown haired guy that doing BBQ.

The dark brown haired flips the burger and puts in on the bun. "Hello," called Mari. Taichi looks at Mari that stand not far away. "Hey. Can I help you?" asked Taichi. "Are you new here?" asked Mari. "Yes. Just moved in today," said Taichi. "Which school did you go?" asked Mari. "None. I'm not going to any school," said Taichi. "Good," said Mari as she pulls out a paper. The dark brown haired looks at the blonde. "A scouting paper?" asked Taichi. "Yes. I want you to join Uranohoshi as a student," said Mari. "Uranohoshi? As in Girls High School?" asked Taichi. "Yes," said Mari. "I am a guy," said Taichi. "I know. I want you to be the first male student of Uranohoshi," said Mari. "Why me?" asked Taichi. "I see you have the perfect person for that," said Mari.

The next day, at Director Room,

"You what?" asked Dia, shocked and pissed. "Yes. I pick him to be Uranohoshi's first male student," said Mari. "Are you crazy? You forgot that this is all girl school?" asked Dia. "I know. That's why I recruit him," said Mari. The raven haired sighs. "Who is he?" asked Dia. The blonde smiles sheepishly. "I forgot to ask his name," said Mari.

"Mari-san, you scout someone without asking his name!" yelled Dia

"Mari-san, you scout someone without asking his name!" yelled Dia. "Calm down Dia. I'm getting the form later on today so you can follow me," said Mari. 

Later that day, Taichi puts mini arc reactor inside the electrical box and close it. "Modification complete. Now my apartment has free independent energy without relying on normal housing electric," said Taichi. "Sir, I manage to gather the data about the school." He jumps down. "Go ahead," said Taichi. "Uranohoshi is a school located near Shizuoka Prefecture, Numazu City, in a small seaside town named Uchiura. It is located at the tip of a cape, surrounded by fields of orange plantations. There are currently less than 100 students studying in the school. The school is currently headed by Mari Ohara who is also a third-year student. It has already been determined to be closed down." Taichi sighs. "What am I? School Rescuer? First Otonokizaka, the Uranohoshi," muttered Taichi. 

"Ciao." He sighs as he looks at Mari and Dia. "Can I help you?" asked Taichi. "Did you fill the form?" asked Mari. "No. I don't need to go the school," said Taichi. "You know the Ohara family can help you with the fees," said Mari. "Money doesn't concern me,"said Taichi. "Then why you don't want to go to school?" asked Dia. "I have my reason," said Taichi. "Education is the most important," said Dia. "I know and I don't care," said Taichi. The raven haired sighs.

At night, Taichi sits at the sofa, wearing his Augma. "AJ, use satellite scanner to scan Numazu area," said Taichi. "Scanning commence." Short beep as he looks up.

<RussianBlonde>: How's new place?

<SenshiOfMiracles>: It is Numazu. 

<RussianBlonde>: Only few hours away. I can visit you anytime

<SenshiOfMiracle>: You're first year in college in Russia. You can visit me on your semester break'

<TsunderePianist>: It is kinda lonely without you

<SenshiOfMiracles>: We can video chat later on when you're lonely

<RussianBlonde>: Anything interesting happen?

<SenshiOfMiracles>: Just weird one.

<RussianBlonde>: What do you mean?

<SenshiOfMiracles>: I just got scouted by chairwoman of Uranohoshi Girls High School. 

<RussianBlonde>: Uranohoshi Girls High School? Seriously?

<SenshiOfMiracle>: Yeah. I'm trying to refuse the entries

<RussianBlonde>: Just accept the entries, honey. You have been miracles to us.

<SenshiOfMiracles>: Seriously? 

<TsunderePianist>: Just like you learn by being member of Idol Research Club, maybe you can find something when you join their idol club

<RussianBlonde>: Agree. You already the first male student of Otonokizaka. Why stop there?

Taichi sighs.