Chapter Two: The Weirdo on Maple Street III

Powell gets out of his police vehicle and is hit with chaos. The fire team is there and there's a mix of radio chatter, and indistinct talking.

The three cops meet and they walk into Benny's Burgers together. Hopper pushes open the door to find Benny sitting at a table completely covered in flies. The diner smells of rot and death. Benny's head is bleeding, with a gunshot wound in his right temple and a gun in his hand.

"Ugh, Jesus!" Callahan walks in, putting a hand to his mouth and nose to cover it from the stench.

Hopper looks at him carefully and Powell speaks quietly,

"Suicide?"

"Mmm-hmm." Hopper responds, putting his hands on his hips. He still hasn't taken his eyes away from Benny.

"Missing kid, suicide... You must feel like a big city cop again, huh, Chief?" Callahan points out.

Hopper looks out the window before answering, "Well, I mostly dealt with strangers back then. Benny was my friend."

-

Jonathan's car drives down a wet and rainy road. The skies are grey and overcast, letting no sun in.

He turns his engine off when he approaches a house. He clambers out with a messenger bag slung over his left shoulder. He walks the steps of the house and peers inside, seeing the TV is playing but there's no one in sight. He knocks the door five times and waits impatiently.

"Hello?" He shouts, and knocking aggressively a few more times.

"Yeah." She walks and opens the door, "Can I help you?"

Cynthia answers the door, in a tank top and high waisted jeans. Her brown hair is tousled and her face has bright makeup on it. Her speech is accentuated by the constant smacking of bubblegum in her mouth.

"Yeah, is Lonnie around?"

The music coming from the TV is loud and they have to raise their voices to hear each other,

"Yeah, he's out back. What do you want?"

"To look around." Before he gets a response, he had already barged in with the intent to leave as soon as possible.

Cynthia shouts after him, "Hey, what do you think you're doing? Hey!"

"I'll be fast." He walks down a short corridor, "Hey, Will?"

He peeks his head into various rooms, "Will! Will, you here?"

He is flung to the side and his body grunts with impact at the force. He looks at his father and yells,

"Get off!"

Lonnie is shoved back and there's a smile on his face, "Damn, you've gotten stronger."

Cynthia intercuts, a hand on her hip, "Will someone please explain what the hell is going on?"

Lonnie looks at her and gestures to the two of them, "Jonathan, Cynthia. Cynthia, this is Jonathan. My oldest."

He gives him a friendly smack on the shoulder, "Come here."

The older man makes an attempt to hug his son when Jonathan hits him,"Get off me, man."

They stare at each other, a stiff tension hanging limply.

-

Dustin and Lucas peddle their bikes furiously as they attempt to get to Mike's house as fast as they can.

The boys close the door to Mike's room and come face to face with El and Mike.

"Where's Percy?" Lucas asks. His absence is evident between the four of them. He's the bridge that connects them all, without him, they are merely acquaintances.

Eleven and Twelve (Percy Jackson and Stranger Things Crossover) (DISCONTINUED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara