Monika

"Anyways, I'd better get everyone's attention," I said hastily.

I rushed to the front of the class room to address the two other girls who were sitting and minding their own business.

"Everyone!"

The others looked up at me.

"I think we can all go home for the day. I'll see you all tomorrow."

Everyone stood up and grabbed their bags, smiling and nodding at me as they made their departure; I managed to catch Natsuki before she left though, I wanted to see if I could help her in anyway.

"Natsuki, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure," she stopped by the door.

"Are you alright? You looked as if you were in pain earlier when you were laughing, I couldn't help but feel worried."

"I-I'm fine I just forgot my money so I didn't eat," she stumbled on her words as she frowned at me.

"I have some food in my bag if you want it," I reached into my bag for the cookie I had

I held it out to her but she pushed it away.

"I don't need your pity," Natsuki huffed.

"It's not pity, it's food," I chuckled.

"Well I don't want to take something that's yours, that's not fair."

"I wasn't really gonna eat it anyways, I bought it for... someone," I said, holding it back up to her.

"Alright... I'll take it," she replied, reluctantly taking it from me.

"If you ever need food, come to me, I'll always have something spare."

"Okay," she walked out of the club room, unwrapping the cookie from its plastic casing.

I made sure she was gone before locking up the room and walking home, feeling happy that I was able to help someone.