Natsuki

Lessons have been as boring as ever, the teacher was going through shit we've already learnt so I just wasn't paying attention at all. I noticed that Monika wasn't here and Yuri too, looks like it'll be just me and Sayori for todays meeting, if we even decide to have one.

My minds slowly creeps back to Yuri, I wonder why she isn't here today. She doesn't seem like the kind of person to get ill regularly and I don't think she would even dare skip school, I guess it's just one of those days. Still though, I'm worried about her, she's been very reclusive, I don't think she likes me that much which upsets me more than I originally thought. I mean, we've both been incredibly awkward since the sleepover and our little reading time but I don't want it to be like that, I don't want her to feel uncomfortable around me just because of some little kiss that probably means nothing even though I wish it did.

I sigh and sit back in my seat, feeling pissed of, that kiss just hindered our friendship, I shouldnt have done it. I mentally slap myself for it, I'm such an idiot, maybe he was right about everything...

I shake my head, getting that thought out my head, I can't let him control me forever, I will escape him eventually. I tell myself this everyday.

I look up and try to concentrate on my work much more, maybe it'll be better if I get good grades.
************************'***********************

I'm walking down to the club after school and see Sayori standing outside the club room with a pained expression on her face. I approach her to see what was bothering her.

"You okay, Sayori?" I asked.

"Oh! Yeah, I'm fine, I was just thinking about the club. Maybe I should call off todays meeting, seeing as it's only us two," she replied.

I hesitated for a moment before answering, I wasn't sure if I wanted that to happen.

"I don't know," I said, "my dad's probably not home yet so I'm basically locked out of my house."

It was a lie, I had my keys on me, I just wanted an excuse to stay at school.

"Well, you could always come round to mine for a while," Sayori said.

"Really?!" I said, feeling so relieved.

I suddenly blushed, feeling embarrassed by my happiness, God I looked so weird.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to... Ugh, sure, I'd love to go to your house," I sighed, mentally slapping myself.

"Yay!!" she squealed, "let's go!"

"What? Now?" I asked.

"Yes now, there's not much point holding a meeting if only two of us are here," she grabbed onto my arm and pulled me out of school all the way to her house.