Yuri

Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK! Why the hell did she do that? I can't fucking believe it. She kissed me which was actually nice then she put her hand up my fucking sleeve and felt the... cuts. Then she screamed. Now Monika and Sayori are here staring at my arm like it's a freak show.

"Yuri..." Sayori said.

I looked up at her, unable to answer her. Natsuki had recoiled in absolute disgust when she saw it but now she had scooted closer to have a better look. I don't know why she fucking kissed me. I'm a sick freak who has no friends. Who'd kiss me? 

"What have you done to yourself Yuri?" Monika asked, putting her hands over her mouth as if to hold back a shout.

"It's nothing to worry about. I've got it all under control," I said. I stared blankly at the wall in front of me.

"Your arm says otherwise," one of them said. I couldn't tell who anymore.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm not crazy... am I?" I turned back to them. Monika still had her hands to her face, Sayori had tears in her eyes and Natsuki... I didn't want to look at Natsuki. I just couldn't. I stood up and pulled my sleeve back up my arm, covering the horrible cuts that shined red.

"You're not-" Natsuki started to say but I cut her off.

"I should leave, I've already ruined the whole thing."

"Yuri, please don't leave. You didn't ruin anything," Sayori whimpered.

"Please... don't Sayori," I went to collect my stuff. 

I was suddenly pulled back. Natsuki had grabbed hold of my wrist and tugged on my arm.

"Don't do this Yuri, I'm sorry for doing that. I shouldn't have," she kept a firm grip on my arm and to be honest I didn't want her to let go. She wrapped her arms around me.

"It's not your fault though, it's mine," I returned the hug out of politeness.

I could feel two other pairs of arms wrap around us.

"Group hug," Sayori whispered in my ear.

I don't know how long we stayed like that for. A couple of minutes, a few hours. I couldn't tell but I didn't want it to end. All these girls were my true friends. I'm so happy I met them all. Monika was the first to break the hug, though she did it rather reluctantly. She was followed by Sayori then Natsuki, who smiled at me when she let go. Wow, for a girl who is so sour she really can be nice. My heart pounds whenever I'm around her.

"So are you staying?" Monika asked in a slightly small voice.

I pause for a moment. Do I really want to stay? They're probably gonna make me talk about it. Tell my that I shouldn't do that to myself, that I'm not just hurting myself. But I remember the look of utter horror on Natsuki's face as she gently rolled down my sleeve. I could've stopped her but I didn't. I let her see. Maybe I can finally stop this. I've wanted to for ages now but I always find myself doing it again and again. I want them to help me.

"I can't really leave after that, can I?

I need their help.

"After all, I wouldn't want to leave my friends like this."

They will help me!

(AN: I'm so sorry that this is out so late! I've had such a difficult time keeping up with writing and school and the story I've written on another website. I would recommend it if you like Undertale. The link is in my profile if you want to check it out. But I hope this makes up for it. It's not the best chapter I've written so far but I felt like I quickly needed to get something down and published. Huh, I'm kinda quoting Monika, aren't I? Well, that's my authors note for today. Byeeee xxx)