Yuri

Monika just left, she was a bit quiet during breakfast. To be fair, so was Natsuki. I think I might leave next, I'm still a bit shaken after what happened yesterday. The kiss, then the massive reveal of my habit. I wasn't expecting this much support, it is a little overwhelming. The last time someone saw my cuts, I lost many of my old friends. They called me an attention seeker, a dirty hoebag, shit like that. It made me hate myself for a while. I was getting so much unwanted attention and teasing that it was a little difficult to cope some days. Those people gravitated towards Monika's friendship group but I don't think she likes any of them. She seems to prefer hanging out with us at the literature club. I've never liked being around people in general but I feel like I can open up a bit around everyone at the club. I'm so glad I went there though I wasn't expecting to see Sayori. When she said club, I thought she meant the cooking club or something cute like that. Her attention span has always been quite low. I guess she surprised me that day.

**************************************************************************

"Do you really have to go?" Sayori said.

"Yes my mum will probably be home soon, I need to at least be there to greet her," I laughed lightly.

"Aww, well have a good time. See you on Monday!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah, see you in class," I turned to Natsuki who awkwardly looked away from me. It seems she hadn't forgotten the kiss either.

"See you at school, I guess," she murmured.

"Yeah, I hope to see you soon," I replied before turning to the door.

"Byeeeee!" I heard Sayori shout as I walked away back home.

I really hope that there's no bad blood between us now, she seemed fine earlier when she got her 'revenge'. She's a nice girl when you get to know her, this whole week has been proof of that. I just wish that things would go well for once.