Let's Play A Game...

Okay so here's the deal. I'm a lazy bitch and because I can't get past the second line of the next chapter, I thought I'd reveal the title of my next book but instead of me just giving you all this precious information, you have to earn it. So we're playing hangman, hahahhahahahaha, funny. Foreshadowing perhaps but I won't let anything slip. There are a few rules though:

1)Each reader gets only five guesses, when these five guesses are done then you must admit defeat. If a bunch of people admit defeat then you have to wait until this book is finished before you get the first teaser (yes I'm incredibly evil)

2)It is recommended that you write all your letters in one message but you can separate them into different messages. Just don't clog up my notifications. thank youu

3)When someone guesses a letter correct, I'll add it in. If you see that a letter has already been put down then don't repeat it.

4)This is just filler. Like this isn't a rule I'm just making you read this. Who knows, I may give away a big secret in this small paragraph but you'll have to keep on reading to see. But seriously why are you reading this? Theres not reason for you to still be here. You could've just guessed the letters in the few seconds you've been reading this, could be doing something quite productive right now rather than staring blankly at these words. If you're still here though thank you, you are loved and appreciated by everyone in the universe. Okay bye bye now, bye bye... Ugh, just move onto the next bloody sentence!

Here are the words, all you guys need to do is guess the letters.

Cupcakes and tea

So good luck! Wait do I even need to wish you luck cause this is the easiest shit ever. Eh, Idk.

Also this title may be subject to change but that depends. Can I really be asked to change it though.

Congrats guys, you did it, hope you liked this game

The name of the book has changed people, so yeah.