I want to commit a murder.

Anni and Ashleigh aRE SINGING ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU FOR THE 200TH TIME!!!! Argh!!

Oh yeah, the Nordics are here too. Turns out they were picked up before us, for when we entered the jet, they were already there. We then made a short stop for Mr France and England and George, and here we are. America's place is nice. He certainly has a big guest bedroom, so all of us children can sleep together in one. Yes, it is sleepy time for us Europeans now. It's not for Ashleigh though, yet she agreed to go to bed with us. And now she and Anni won't stop- not singing, rather whispering, but it's annoying as hell nonetheless. Gabriel is snoring, the lucky bastard. And Rosalin next to him is too. Yep, true love.

"Ssssshhhhhhhh," Ashleigh hisses and I could strangle her right there. "I don't want a lot for Christmas...."

"OH MY GOD, SHUT UP!" Lars sits on the matress while his sister sleeps the night away. Poor guy, he's also a light sleeper like me. Or, better, I need quiet to fall asleep, once I do, all is fine. But I completely agree with Lars, though his only reply is girls's giggling. ...hmmm, where could America keep spare knives?

Ashleigh then gasps and shuffles on her bed, which she now shared with her long-asleep boyfriend.

"What?" Anni mumbles. Ashleigh giggles.

"I think Georgie has a boner."

"Too much information," Anni replies indignantly, and rolls over. Huh? What does that mean? I'll have to ask dads in the morning.

"Oh my god," mumbles Lars embarrasedly and falls back into the pile of blankets.

"There is just one thing I neeeeeed..." Okay, that's it! Before I can threaten them, though, Lars does it for me.

"Guys, I swear to all that is dear to me, if you sing that song again, I will borrow dad's axe and do something you'll very much not like. Try me."

Gabriel would've added 'bitch!' for good measure, but we know what he meant. Finally, there's silence for a while. Then...

"Do you think I should spoon Georgie?" I really need to sleep. I feel like the world is speaking a language I don't know one tiny bit of.

=.=

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! WAKE UUUUUUUPPPP IT'S CHRIIISTMAAAAAAAAAASSS!"

Fred threw a pillow at the too-loud American, making her shut up, but unfortunately only for a short while. Then she went back to making microwave when the food is ready noises. When I opened my eyes, she already had George thrown over her shoulder and was dragging Anni out of the matress by her feet. That was until Greenland 'accidentally' fell on her and choked her a little. However, when I peeked outside of the room, America was very much doing the same, carrying England down the stairs with France on his back and when he carried them to the tree, he wrestled and lost to Canada. Fred cheered. Uncle Prussia was so sleepy he would've fallen down the stairs, if it weren't fot Vati. Anyway, there seemed to be no way out of the two Americans annoying morning piss out of everyone if we don't get to the Christmas tree, so we did. 

But not before we cleaned after Rosalin, who threw up on the stairs. 

Karma works!

_________________

Sorry it's so short, I'm having a hectic time right now. I'm focusing on the Cardverse.