Part 46

When I got out of first aid with Hadley and Daisy I see Thomas rushing down the hall. He spotted us and came right over with a concerned look.
He greeted Daisy and Hadley briefly before pulling me into a hug.
"Isabelle, I'm so sorry for not believing you. You tried to warn me about her and I didn't listen to you." Thomas said in an apologetic voice.

I smile, "It's alright, she was deceiving all of us." I say and he nods slowly, pulling back and weakly smiling to me.

"Well, I'm glad your ok. I just wanted to check you were alright, I still have more work to do to sort out this mess." Thomas said, looking to the other girls beside me with a last look.

He starts to walk off down the corridor before Hadley calls out, "Try and get some sleep your highness."

Thomas's laugh echoed down the corridor as he turned back to face us with a smile, "Will do Hadley." He smirked in our direction before turning and making his way out of sight.

"Now the boy is gone, don't you think we are well over due for a girls night." Daisy suggested as she turned to the two of us with a massive grin.

Hadley squealed excitedly and grabbed my arm, "Yes! Makeovers and truth or dare are a must." She says.

"Nobility girls sleep over." I say and they cheer happily with bright smiles. I'm glad everyone's feeling better, and surprisingly I'm feeling good too.

And we run off to gather all the girls, laughing as we nearly trip on the stairs.

✿✿✿

We are all piled into Harriets room, the time around 11 pm, with two extra mattresses brought in from other girls rooms.
We are all in bath robes, even Olive and Lexi who we had to drag here, but I knew they were secretly loving it.

We had taken heaps of selfies and polaroids with face masks on when we first arrived, now we were just chilling on the beds.

Olive and Lexi had been filled in on what had happened and they were shocked Genevieve would do such thing.
Lexi, who was sometimes difficult, even admitted she had been scared of Genevieve.

It was strange, Olive and Lexi's relationship, they were sometimes best friends and other days they were at each other's throats.

I was braiding Olive's hair as we sat on one of the mattress while Harriet, Daisy and Lola sat doing their nails on Harriet's bed, sparkles and glitter all over the place.

Lexi, Hadley and Natasha were flipping through magazines and looking through funny texts and memes on their phones. Occasionally you would hear them laugh or they would read something funny out to the group.

Harriet set up a music speaker and it was softly playing some trending hits in the background. Lola was laughing as she smudged nail polish across the back of her hand, rubbing it furiously to try and get it off and not succeeding without remover.

I finished the two braids I had been doing in Olive's dark hair and she thanked me kindly. I didn't know Olive that well, but what I did know was that she was a gorgeous girl.

Olive had stunning tanned skin and plump dark lips. The shade of her eyes was a cool, dark grey and it blended with her stylish fashion sense.
Her skin tone contrasted the white robe and she smiled at me sweetly.

"Ok girls, let's quit the makeovers and start truth or dare." Lexi said, flipping back her black hair and giving us all a devious smile. She tossed her magazine aside and moved to be beside Hadley.

We all moved to sit in a somewhat circle, spread between the different beds and Lexi began.

"Harriet truth or dare?" Lexi shoot Harriet a cunning look and Harriet smiled sheepishly.