twenty two - what do i do now?

(i love the both of them tgt so much-)

-

yeonjun and minyoung, who was leading the way, walked in silence. she glanced occasionally at the boy next to her, and this often ended up with them making eye contact, which always ended either with forced coughs or folded arms.

"so...are you going to bring up the topic when you're home?'' yeonjun finally spoke up.

"i mean i kind of have to," she was dreading it, "i'm scared of the outcome though."

she was looking at her feet as she walked, not wanting to risk catching yeonjun's eye. she was stopped in her tracks when yeonjun tugged her back by her shoulders.

"at least look at where you're going." he chuckled.

minyoung saw that had she taken one more step, she would have walked straight into the telephone pole. she thanked him, and her gaze travelled further down the line of shops. she noticed that they were approaching the bakery she loved so much and felt the familiar bubble of excitement. it was muted though, by the unavoidable conversation she was going to have later.

"you hungry?" yeonjun followed her gaze, "maybe some bread choosing could help calm you down a little."

she managed a smile at that and yeonjun gave a satisfied smile in return.

"thank you for the offer but," she sighed, "i'm not hungry."

she wasn't lying exactly, not only did she have no appetite, she was feeling nauseous from how nervous she was feeling. minyoung was not at all fond of confrontation, especially in situations like these.

"no worries, drink some water at least, you're so pale." he gestured to the bottle in her hand.

all too soon, the moment she had been dreading arrived, and she stopped in front of the gates.

"well, we're here," she let herself in quietly and waved, "thank you for today."

even after she had closed the gates after her, she saw that he was still there watching her. 

"what took you so long today?" her helper came rushing out, "oh!"

the light-headedness minyoung had been feeling the whole journey finally became too much for her to handle as she stumbled. she heard shouts and saw a figure rushing toward her before blacking out.

-

minyoung opened her eyes and sat up slowly, sitting up slowly.