10. Riley

(Archie in his beautiful suit! ---->)

        It was hard not to react to Archie the way I wanted when he suggested we shower together. I was glad that I was already showered. If I wasn't then I would have said yes and things would have escalated too fast too soon. That was unacceptable, you are never late for a meeting with the King no matter what the circumstances you are in at the moment.

        I paced up and down by the front door waiting anxiously for Archie to come down. That was until he came down wearing a beautiful Bordeaux red suit and black undershirt. My mouth watered—no—salivated at seeing him looking that delicious. He smirked as he took in the state I was in. I was sure he could clearly smell my arousal.

        His nose twitched once and his pupils dilated, rumbling he licked his lips. The action made my rock hard dick twitch and fill my tight briefs with precum. I must have made a whining sound for he grinned evilly at me as he came to a stop merely inches away from me.

        "Like what you see bad boy?" He whispered seductively in my ear making me shiver as I closed my eyes. I forced myself to take a deep breath, which wasn't smart since I got a good whiff of Archie's unique scent and arousal making me even more aroused than I already was. If had said one more thing or actually touched me, I was sure I would have creamed my now too tight and uncomfortable pants.

        By the look on his face, he knew it too the little minx. He reached past me and opened the door and stepped around me out the door. "You coming or what?" He smirked as I did just that with a low groan. Glancing at the clock I had no time to change my pants, I sighed at the fact I was to meet the King with soiled pants.

        All because my mate was teasing me. He was having great fun teasing me on the way there. I was walking a little behind him because my pants were very uncomfortable to walk normally in. Thus I was forced to endure the sweet torture of seeing his perfect sculpted butt hugged by his pants like a second skin. It left nothing to the imagination; every curve and dip showed. Looking up to the sky I prayed for strength and not grab him and give it to him like I desperately wanted to.

        [You just love to torture me, don't you? Wiggling your ass like that at me, knowing I can't do anything about it....yet]

        He just let out a husky laugh before we entered the building.

        Heads snapped in our direction, eyes wide as they took in my dishevelled appearance. Some snickered at me, others looked uncomfortable. Several shifted uncomfortably in their seats as we took ours, waiting to be called. Not only did I have to endure the lustful stares of others but also Archie's casual touches and whispering in my ear.

        "Woods!" Looking up I see Dean walk in our direction with a huge smile on his face, probably laughing at my state. He looked at Archie and winked "Don't give in too easily Archie. Make him work for it!" Groaning I rub my face; just what I need, someone giving Archie advice on making my predicament of being hard constantly even more miserable. He turned back to me "The King will see you now."

        As we rose; I don't know if it was intentional or not but Archie's hand brushed mine, making me throb painfully. I know that both of them were silently laughing at my predicament. Making me growl lowly in annoyance. Dean just shook his head as he opened a plain dark wooden door and ushered us inside before closing it. The room we were in was nothing fancy; it was nothing like the throne room where Archie shifted for the first time. This room is smaller and more informal.

        Growls erupted all around the room as they took our scent in. All along the wall behind the King were all of the other guards. It's customary if one of the guards gets mated every other guard is present when the King has his say about it, including parents of both parties. Meaning Sterling is in the room too, of course, my parents are missing.