11. Archon

(Archie's wolf's thoughts on Riley--->) Also please let me know what you think!

        "Hope you're ready, cause I can't wait any longer." It was a statement. To be honest I am quite impressed he took the time to actually prep me this thoroughly. I kinda expected him to just fuck me senseless. I groan as he pushes his length inside.

        Grunting at the intrusion, I am glad Riley stills to give me time to adjust to it. He's thick, long and hard. I wiggle my hips around experimentally, only to moan when he slid in further. He was now completely inside me, so far that his balls touched my ass. Looking up, I see several muscles and veins taut as he fights to keep himself still.

        "Move"

        He pulls out until only the tip is in and slams his powerful hips forward, hitting my prostate head on. I yell, clawing his shoulders as he continues to abuse my prostate with every single thrust he makes. He doesn't seem to mind as he burrows his face in my neck and I feel his sharp teeth scrap against my skin.

        I couldn't help it as I let out a wanton sound as he nips my sweet spot with them. He became eviler as his rough palm found my weeping erection. He tugs on it in time with his thrusts. When his thrusts became sloppy, I know he's close. Clenching around him I holler my first release to the sky. He grunts before I feel something hot fill up my channel.

        "You taste wonderful babe." Watching Riley lick his hand clean like the cat he is, has me growing hard again. I know for sure we will have several more rounds of wonderful sex. He's watching me watching him with predator's eyes. Meaning he will be claiming me soon. Rumbling low he flips me over on my stomach, I know his panther is in control now and is going to claim me. I let out a startled squeak as he surprises me by licking at the cum that now is slowly dribbling out of my ass.

        Let me take over, I know what to do!

        Slowly my Wolf comes to the surface, making a whining sound. If we were in an animal form our ears would have been flat on our head, showing our submission. Like an out of body experience, I see my head pressed down into the mattress, sticking my ass further out.

        Riley's eyes flash with triumph as he rubs his hard length along my crack. I whine again and he plunges in and bends over my back to bite at the back of my neck. Holding my body in place as he roughly fucks me into the mattress.

        I watch with morbid fascination how my body is pounded into. Riley growls as he thrusts his hips once more before pulling back. I blink and find myself face to face with the mattress.

        What just happened?

        Riley's panther claimed me as his own.

        My wolf said sounding satisfied.

        But you need to claim him too. Preferably right now.

        I groan as my knees give out, I had no more strength to keep them up.

        There is no way I will fuck Riley. That doesn't feel right.

        I try to imagine myself pushing inside of Riley and shudder. That position doesn't feel right.

        You don't have too you know. You can claim him by taking control of the way you have sex and bite him in his neck.

        Yeah... I like that idea.

        Turning my head to the side I see Riley watch me, focused on any movement I might make. A heat creeps through me and I want him, I want all of him.